ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝔸𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕤-ᴠᴜɴᴅᴀʙᴀʀ★

"I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame
I need an alibi to justify, somebody, to blame
It's a halibut, party bitch, give it a name and say, "Hey, hey"
___________________________________

After that, he left the apartment to go somewhere, leaving M/n tied up.
.
.
.
The next day.
From a distance, we can see two males with binoculars.
One of the men is observing a certain building while the other has his head resting on his palms.

"shoot, I can't see anything. Most of the curtains are closed!" the man who complained was none other than yuri briar.

"look a little closer, we're here to observe the building." Yuri made a tired face at what Klein said.
"but it's been an hour and nothing changed yet..." Yuri complained.
"do you really want to save M/n?" Klein stoically said.
"I...I do but-" Yuri got cut off.
"then keep looking" Klein strictly said.
Yuri sucked his breath and went back to looking into his binoculars.

After a few minutes or so. Yuri noticed one of the curtains open.
"ah-!" Yuri bolted up. Giving his full attention to that one window.
"oh? Isn't that Elijah?" Klein said, now having a binocular in front of his face.
Yuri focus his vision on the window to find the person standing was Elijah.
It looks like as if he was talking to someone.

"he's talking to someone...I hope it's M/n..." Yuri looked desperate.
"I should really ask for SSS help..." Yuri mumbled but was unable to escape Klein's ears.
Klein understands That yuri was willing to do anything just to get M/n back.
He too also wants to help with Aristotle's arc. He really can shoot Elijah since he was a hitman. But that was His secret occupation he can't risk it. Although, after he announces the word to Aristotle Arc. The organization was willing to help but back off when Klein said M/n's lover is a SSS member. The organization backed off but still helped by letting him borrow some equipment and guns.

"do you want to execute the plan tomorrow?" Klein's voice was serious.
Yuri's eyes widened and switched to a solemn expression. he nodded.
"Now that we know the floor and where we'll have to go. It's best to get the SSS involved. We need a lot of men since the building is the home of Elijah's bodyguards." Klein said.

Yuri listened carefully before pulling something out of the briefcase he had laying beside him. It was a gun with a telescope. Klein looks at it confused before knowing what it is. It was a gun with a hearing device acting as its bullet. Yuri pointed the gun to the window where Elijah lives in.
The gun fired but was muffled by a silencer. From a mile away. The device is stocked to the window.

"be prepared. We're doing something big" Klein pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.
"you can go home now, I'll stay to observe the building more." Klein puffs out a big smoke.
Yuri nodded and laid the binoculars beside Klein as well as the device that is connected to the hearing device before walking out of the rooftop.

Klein stared at the door Yuri exited on.
He heavily sighs before grabbing the binoculars and scanning the floor where Elijah resides. He puts on the device close to his ear to hear what's happening.

'if you don't eat darling you'll go skinny...!' a voice said. Klein knew who it was. There was no response but there was a slight muffled noise.

'oh my! I forgot you have a gag on!' a tick formed on Klein's forehead.
'gag...?' he thought.

'there, isn't that better? Here I'll feed you. Say ahh~' Klein gripped the binoculars to the point it was about to break.

He heard a loud thud but Klein can't see what happened since they were out of view from the window.
His eyes suddenly widened. A figure came to view from the window. That figure was undeniably, unmistakably. M/n. Now that Klein can see it clearly. M/n was tied up from hands to feet. His eyes were blindfolded while a gag hang around his neck.