ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★ℕ𝕠𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥-ᴋʜᴏʟʙʏ ᴡᴀʀᴅᴇʟʟ★

"For I sing songs until the break of dawn. I embrace a new man every night. My life's one never-ending carnival. A world of boozy-floozy flashing lights. I want to be that fucked-up girl"
___________________________________

Warning: Blood, violence.

"Mr. Klein?!"
Both Loid and Yuri shouted

Klein looks at them confused.
"How did you get in?" Yuri asks the big male standing behind them.
"M/n's doors are unlocked. I came here to check up on him" Klein looks around to find no sign of the cheery voice from his son.
"where is he?" Klein asks.

Both Yuri and Loid nervously look at each other and then back at Klein.
"u-uh...he isn't here at the moment!" Yuri laughed off.
'Should I get him involved as well? I mean, he is working for the government and also a chief officer...' Yuri thought.
"and what could he possibly be doing?" Klein squinted his eyes over Yuri.
'he can also help! He might know more about Elijah!' Yuri took a deep breath before saying.

"I am sorry Mr. Klein! I wasn't able to protect your son!" Yuri kneels in front of the older man.
Loid stared at Yuri in disbelief.
"I promised to get him back!" Yuri pleaded, waiting for Klein's response.
"sigh...get up, explain properly" Klein glared at Yuri. Yuri shakenly stood up.

"explain. Properly" Klein demanded.
Yuri explained everything he knows. Tears almost shed from his eyes, as he did so. As time passed, Klein's face grew more and more irritated. Loid just stayed quiet watching the drama unfolding in front of him. Yuri finished explaining what happened to M/n. He looks up at Klein whose reaction is very scary.

His face held no emotion but his aura explains what he truly feels about this situation, anger.

"u-um...sir, Klein?" Loid asks the older male who was sitting beside him. He too, was also scared since Klein has been pretty silent.
"motherfucker...I told him not to try anything again to my son..." he mumbled, clear enough for both Yuri and Loid to hear.
"y-you know Elijah?!" Yuri said standing up from his chair.
"of course, I know Elijah. He's a filthy rich crazy man...he was my son's first lover. I don't even know how both of them get together" Klein sighs.

"they practically don't have anything in common. When I first heard about what he was doing to my son. Of course, I tried my best to do my utmost while in Russia. I couldn't protect him at all...and now I'm disappointed in myself that I couldn't protect him now either..." Yuri and Loid can detect a hint of sadness in their voice.

"what should we do sir Klein?" Yuri asks, hoping to find any leads for M/n.
"those papers...are those where Elijah's buildings are marked?" he pointed at the scattered paper sprawled all over the table behind Yuri.

"oh! Uh...yeah" Yuri scratched the back of his neck. Klein picked up one of the papers and scanned it for a good 10 seconds before reaching for something from his coat.
Yuri and Loid were confused.
"Sir Klein? What are you doing...?" Yuri asks but didn't get an answer back from Klein. The taller male stayed silent. His back was facing the two men so they couldn't see his expression at all. He suddenly pulled out a gun from his coat.
"S-SIR KLEIN?!" Yuri stood up in shock." he then heard the sentence Klein uttered.

"fuck it..." Klein said.

He was about to walk out of the apartment when Yuri stopped him.
"Sir Klein, where are you going with a gun?!" of course Yuri know where he was going but it was a huge risk to just barge into the building with a gun. He might get arrested and that's not what Yuri wants.