ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
༒︎𝔘𝔫𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔶-𝕤𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙༒︎
"Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot. At the body shop, doing something unholy. He's sat back while she's dropping it, she is popping it
Yeah, she put it down slowly"
___________________________________

DING!
Notification: a message from yor!

"𝐌/𝐧-𝐬𝐚𝐧! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!"

༒︎𝕄/𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧:༒︎

My eyes burst open as I heard rapid knocking at my door.
I didn't expect anyone today so I dragged myself out of bed while the knocking continues.
After a couple of seconds, I finally made it. I look through the peephole and saw Loid knocking.
I click my tongue and look at the clock. 7:30
My face frowned at the sight.
"the fuck is he knocking for at 7 in the morning..." I mumbled twisting the knob.

"what do you want," I ask the man in front of me.
"you suddenly disappeared last night. I thought something happen" he blurted out. My face was still in the trance of processing. The first 10 second of silence was awkward
"uh, okay? Is that all?" I said, my voice lingering in annoyance. 'why is he worried about me?
"no, I wanna ask if you can babysit anya for a bit. I have an urgent mission to do and yor have something to do on her side. Just for today ill make sure that I'll be back before the evening" of course...Loid is worried about me so he can squeeze in the actual intentions he has.
I pinch the bridge of my nose.
"do I get paid?" I ask leaning my body on the doorframe.

He sighs knowing that's what I'm gonna say.
"yes..." he said in almost a mumbling voice.
"give me a minute to get ready."
I said as u went inside, not giving Loid a chance to speak.

Minutes later I went out dressed casually and not in my PJs.
"Please do tutor anya about math," he said. Handing me the keys to his apartment.

"oh don't worry ill pay you if you tutor her" he added.
"fine, fine. Are there any house rules I need to know about?"
"Nothing for now." he declared.
"I'll take my leave now" he turns and started to walk away.

I soon walk out of my door and locked it. And made my way toward Loids apartment.
I twist the key. And entered their home. The familiar warmth of their apartment, the sweet scent of coffee still in the air, and a child looking at me at the corner- WAIT WHAT?!

I turned my head to the corner almost instantly.
There she was, Anya. She was still in his sleepwear
"pretty man...?" she rubbed her sleepy eyes.
She moved her tiny legs towards me and unexpectedly cling to my shirt.
"pretty man...you disappeared so suddenly yesterday...it made any worried for you..." she blurted out. Burying her face in my leg
My shoulders tensed up.
'worried about me...?' I thought.
Her back soon started flinching.
As I hear muffled sniffles.

'is she crying?' I wondered. Looking down at her figure still holding tightly.
"hey now, kid. Something came up so I have to leave immediately. Stop whining" I said rubbing my temples.
'this kid is going to be the death of me...' My sweat dropped. It has been so long since I've seen someone genuinely worried about my being.

"Can you get off me now?" I tried to untangle her arms from my leg.
She won't budge, Not even a bit.
That's because I didn't even try.

I sigh making my way toward their couch and plopping myself down along with her on my leg.
She climbed up and cuddled on my side.
'I'm uncomfortable...' I adjusted to give her some space away from me. But she scooted close.
"oi, kid. Get off." I blocked her face from coming towards me.
I sigh deeply knowing she won't give up. I sat up letting her fall face-first on the soft couch.
I stood up and walk to their kitchen.