ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦-ᴍᴀᴅᴅs ʙᴜᴄᴋʟᴇʏ✰

"cause my inside is red and yours are too. And the red on my face is matching you. And goodness your bleeding, what a wonderful feeling. You're down and your bleeding, my head is just reeling"
___________________________________

(A/n: here we go again)
Nsfw

"m/n...help me..."
Yuri rubs himself onto M/n, urging him to do something about his erection.
"yuri! Get yourself together!"
m/n tries to push your away but to no avail. Yuri had already made a move to push M/n onto the tub. He guided M/n to touch his crotch. M/n flinches.
"just help me calm down... I can't do it by myself..." yuri pants for air. He was like a dog in heat. Waiting to be pleasured by another animal.

In this case, M/n was THAT 'other animal'

"f-fine! But let's not fuck! I'm just going to calm you down" M/n gave in after contemplating whether or not there is a way out of this but concluded that yuri will not stop pestering him.
M/n slowly starts to take off yuri's belt along with his pants.
His dick immediately sprung out when he pulls them down.

'shit... he's big...'

m/n started to rethink his action. But yuri was getting impatient and wanted to be pleasured already. He grab a first full of M/n hair and shoved his mouth onto his dick.
M/n was choked out by the sudden action yuri did. Even if it was too sudden, M/n kept his head in place as yuri started fuck his mouth.

"haah...mmph...so...g..ood..." yuri whimpered out feeling M/n's tongue move around his dick, giving him intense pleasure. M/n can feel his pants getting tighter as time flies. In other words, he too is getting turned on. For M/n's first time pleasuring someone, he is very good. Although his jaws are getting sore. Yuri notice it and quickly pulled his length out of
M/n's which cause a string of saliva to come out as well.

"what's wrong?" m/n asks wiping off the saliva that was dripping on the side of his mouth.
"let's do something that pleasures both of us" Yuri glances at M/n's hard-on. The male shows a confused stare wondering what the hell he meant by that.

"let's do this again..." yuri said before kissing M/n's lips passionately while his hands trace down under the male's shirt.
"Can...can you lay on your stomach for me?" Yuri plead. M/n was still wondering what he was planning to do. But considering that yuri wouldn't do anything bad he obeyed.
He lay on his stomach, having the disadvantage of not seeing yuris face.
He jolted when his bottom felt the cold wind. He then realizes that yuri had already pulled off his pants down.
He can feel yuri's cock under his.
"let me use your thighs darling" the black-haired man closed m/n's thighs together. M/n's thighs clasp onto yuri's cock.

"y-yuri...? What are you-MMPH!" m/n bit down his lips as he felt yuri's chest against his back. Not only that but his and yuri's dicks was pressed up against each other.
"haah...ah~! Augh...ahh..." yuri was now thrusting. Letting their cocks rub against each other.
"agh...t tighten your thighs a little... Haagh..." yuri was feeling pleasure but was still not satisfied. M/n on the other hand was pleased. It feels good somehow. Just their dicks grinding each other. Yuri laid his head on M/n's shoulder as he continue. He can feel yuri's breath against his ears making him shiver. Yuri thrust faster.
"I'm...close..." he whispered.
"ugh...im coming...hah..." M/n said as his eyes were starting to roll up feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure increasing.

Yuri thrust more faster than ever.
"mmph! Augh~! G-haah~! Haah..." m/n moans out, his head hung down as Both of them reached their climax. The thick liquid landed on M/n's face.
"Ha ha...that was...so good...did you feel the same? Darling?" yuri said. Turning M/n to see his face.
"can't see..." M/n't eyes were covered by the cum. Yuri wipes it off.
"did you enjoy it...?" yuri asks clasping M/n's soft cheeks
"I'll be lying if I said it doesn't..." his face was bright red. Yuri chuckles.
"let's take a hot bath? We need to clean you up" yuri gave M/n a closed-eyed smile.

"sure" M/n smiled back. Yuri opens the shower and plugged the 'rubber stopper' into the drain. The warm water hits their skin as they took off their clothes.

After a while, the tub was filled with water, and the couple was relaxing their warm night bath.
"anya brought us donuts," M/n said splashing tint water waves.
"oh that brat?" yuri earned a small slap from m/n
"don't call her that! Why do you not like her?" m/n asks, looking up at yuri.
"she's Lottie's daughter! Plus, she's very hard to tutor..." yuri confessed.
"oh? You also tried to tutor her too?" M/n was amused.
"yeah, and I can't believe she doesn't understand a thing after I summaries, hinted, and explain a question to her!" yuri said annoyed.
"she's still a good kid" M/n chuckled.
"I guess so, she said she'll let my sister eat all kinds of foods she deserves," the male said.

"let's get out of the bath? It's been 20 minutes. Besides, I wanna eat some donuts" M/n splashed yuri a scoop of water. Yuri swerved back a wave at him.
"yep, I'm feeling like eating desserts." both of them got out of the bath and dried themselves.

M/n was now sitting on the couch getting comfortable while having a towel on his head.
"here" he heard yuri say, he then looks up. Yuri was holding a plate of donuts that anya shared with them along with a cup of hot cocoa.
He gladly took the mug and placed it on the coffee table.
"what are we going to watch?" yuri asks, burying himself on the sofa. He cuddled M/n as he covered them with a soft blanket.

"maybe cartoons? I'm not good at picking movies..." M/n sigh.
"that's okay. speaking of movies, we canceled our movie night today, right? Let's have a date tomorrow after my shift." yuri said kissing M/n on the forehead.
"Sure! Let's also get groceries since out of food stock" yuri nods, agreeing with his lover's notion.

The movie played and they sat in silence while they eat and drink their food. After the movie, they both cuddled on the sofa.
"This sofa is a bit cramped. Let's go to my bed" M/n said standing up. Yuri tailed behind him as they walk towards his bedroom.
The both of them plops down as soon as they made it.
"come here" yuri motions M/n to be on his side. M/n rolled towards him making yuri laugh.
"what was that hahaha!" yuri chuckles some more
"what? You told me to go near you" M/n pout visibly upset.
"Sorry, sorry...pfft..." M/n rolled further from yuri. Going to the edge of the bed and having his ack face him.
"hey I said I was sorry!"
Yuri goes to m/n hugged him behind.
"M/n! Darling! I'm sorry! You were just so cute!" yuri was pleading. But yuri didn't notice M/n's ears going red.
After some pleading. Yuri felt arms on him and notice M/n had turned around and hugged him. Burying his face in his chest.
"your forgiven..." M/n mumbles. Yuri smiles and hugs M/n closer to him.
"love you too!" yuri beams.

Soon after, they both fell into a deep slumber