ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 38

★𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕-ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ★

"Pipe down with the noise, I cannot bear my sorrow
I hate who I was before
I fear I won't live to see the day tomorrow
Someone tell me if this is Hell"
___________________________________

"Damian?"

M/n questioned the person in front of their door. It has been a week since the whole ordeal happened.
And for some reason, Damian shows up at their door.

"uhm...! I'm here to...um...I need help with math..." Damian said smiling awkwardly.
"oh! Sure, Yuri is home today. Maybe he can help you." M/n steps aside for the kid to enter their home.
"but really, you could've called me to pick you up" the adult closes the door.

"no, it's fine. It's a short ride to get here anyway-" Damian stops in his tracks when he finds Vivian and Yuri on the couch. Yuri was doing some paperwork while Vivian was focused on his homework.
"hey~ we have a guest!" M/n alerts the two males sitting on the couch.

Vivian glared at Damian who tensed up from the stare.
"oh, Damian! What're you doing here?" Yuri greets the kid, taking off his glasses and walking up to him.
Yuri ruffles the boy's hair making Vivian grit his teeth at the sight.

'this little shit...' Vivian scowls.
"I need help with math, M/n said you can teach me" Yuri was taken aback.
"Oh, uh...I don't think I'm able to help you at the moment...I have mountains of paperwork to finish" Yuri pointed at the stack of papers that were scattered on the table and the ground.

"oh..." Damian was disappointed.
"then what about M/n-kun?" Damian pointed at M/n.
"math isn't my thing but let me see" M/n looks at the boy's textbooks.
His eyes widen at the sight of the page

'what the- a full-on algebra?! And theorems?! What kind of bullshit-'

"I guess that's a no...?" Yuri sweatdropped at the sight of M/n lagging. Not to mention he was also frozen.

Vivian snickered at the sight of Damian getting no help from both of his parents.
"ahem...since Yuri can't help you...and well I'm kinda useless when it's math..." M/n scratch the back of his neck

'send him home" Vivian silently wished.
"Why don't Vivian help you out? He's a smart kid" M/n said. Vivian sweatdropped.
Damian grimaced at the thought of him and Vivian hanging out. It would be clear that he's doomed.

"you don't mind...right? Vivian? You guys can" M/n asks the teen. Vivian sighed heavily.
"Alright..." Vivian closed his textbook and stood up.
"Let's go..." Vivian grabs Damian's wrist and drags him to his room, leaving the two adults in the living room.

"you know how to solve that didn't you?" Yuri broke the silence.
M/n nods, proud of what he did.
"of course, I'm doing it fOr the sake of them getting close" Yuri chuckled at M/n's words.

"you wanna bet something?" Yuri suddenly said making M/n curious.
"what are you on about?" the h/c haired man squints his eyes.
"I bet Vivian and Damian wouldn't get along during Damian's time here"
Yuri announced.
"then I bet Damian and Vivian would get along during Damian's time here," M/n said.

"Okay, but if I win. Your ass is mine" Yuri responded with such ease.

"HUH- WHA-WHAT?! EXCUSE ME?! MY WHAT NOW?!" M/n became flustered when he heard what his lover said. Yuri grabs M/n's wrist and made him sit on his lap while facing
M/n. His hands planted on M/n's ass.

"I said your ass is mine darling" Yuri gave M/n a peck on the lips.
"you do know that there are TWO kids in here, right?" the male covered Yuri's mouth, getting off of Yuri and sitting beside him.
"if I win, you're gonna do what I told you to" M/n smirked knowing his bet is gonna be fun.