ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕞𝕒𝕟-𝑆𝑖𝑎✰

"Let's go below zero and hide from the sun. I love you forever and we'll have some fun. Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily. Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby"
___________________________________

"that's new"

Yuri jolted when he heard his higher-up speak behind him.
"What...?" he smiled but has visible signs of nervousness.
"I mean, you always have your sister around your head all the time. Surprisingly, you're looking at a photo of someone on your phone that's not your sister" he spoke out. Yuri sweatdropped and hid his phone away that contains the photo of M/n cuddling with anya. He got up from embarrassment and wiped off the nonexistent dust on his uniform.
"i-its just one of my sister's friends...im just looking through their info to make sure his not a dangerous man." all of a sudden yuri's higher-up burst out in laughter.

"Whatever you say kiddo" he patted yuri's shoulder and walked away.
The jet-black-haired man covered his face with his hands. An obvious tint of blush on yuri's cheek.
After that sneaky kiss that he did yesterday night, it was all he can think about all day. He can't even focus on his work since M/n seems to have filled his head.

It may be weird but he really wants to wrap his hands on M/n's waist just like last night. His tiny waist was a perfect fit in yuri's hands. And his supple lips...

Yuri slapped himself side to side.
"UGHH!! I CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOU KEEP POPPING ON MY HEAD!!" he yelled which catches the other's attention.
"Is he alright?"
"Is he mad at his sister's husband again?"
"Probably"
They mumbled to one another.
Yuri just ignore the murmur and walked away.
"yuri" he heard someone from behind calling him
"oh, sir Zach. Is there something wrong?" yuri bowed down to show respect to his higher up

"We're going to celebrate Mr. Colonels' birthday today, we're eating out. Figured you should join us so that you can get your head off to whatever's been bugging your head" sir Zach gave yuri a gentle smile to treasure the boy. Yuri thought about it and decided to join them
"Sure, this might help me distract my thought for a bit."
.
.
.
.
"I'm bored...I wanna do something fun" M/n toss around his couch. Bored out of his mind he decided to go to the mall, maybe he can even buy clothing who knows?
So he put on his F/c sweater and paired it with beige slacks.
Thankfully the forgers are out doing what they're doing.

Getting to the mall was quite far but, if it was worth the trouble of having fun and feeling bored all day then he would do whatever it takes.
The large glass doors slid automatically on their own and in reveals people shopping, eating, and just taking a few selfies here and there.
M/n wants to look for an outfit that fit his figure. Not that it matters.
M/n went inside a clothing store that sells both adult and kids-sized clothes. It's high-quality clothes that don't cost a lot. Well to M/n it doesn't.

After walking around he saw a splendid outfit that suits his taste. A comfy yet fashionable outfit.
It was an F/c knit vest with white polo under. With black shorts and white socks up to the knee paired with brown shoes.
There was also a kid's size beside that makes it perfect for parents that want matching outfits.

He got a set of the outfit and fend off to find some other stuff
And that's when he noticed someone among the crowd. It was a boy...Ah! Damian!

M/n POV:
I was about to come over and greet him when I noticed he has someone tailing behind him.
a tall male that looks identical to him. He looks like a teen and is fairly handsome. Wait...IS THAT HIS BROTHER?! DEMETRIUS DESMOND?!
The elder son of the family who receives more attention from Donovan than Damian due to his achievements such as being an Imperial Scholar at Eden Academy?! NO WAY...