ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35

★𝕎𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝-ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ★

"You gotta see the artistry
In tearing the place apart with me, baby. I am unruly in the stands
I am a rock on top of the sand
I am a fist amidst the hands
And I break it just because I can"
___________________________________

SMACK!

a loud sound of skin contact was heard throughout the room. The victim stood still, his cheeks red from the impact. A teen who is 15 years old held no emotion in his eyes.

His father gripped his test paper. His eyes were in rage while looking at the paper in his hands.

'99/100'

His grip crumbled the paper, almost tearing it apart.

"What is this...? Why didn't you get a perfect mark?! Haven't I taught you everything that you need to know?!"
His voice boomed as the teen's mom stood behind the angry man.

"darling, you know that you at least need to get high marks right? Do you want to be a disgrace in our family?" the sweet voice of his mother sounds alluring. But it held no affection in it.

"you know what happens now do you?" his father snaps his finger to signal one of the servants in the room.

The teen's eyes dread in horror as he stared at the all too familiar object he despise the most.

The servant handed his father a ruler, Not just your normal ruler. A metal ruler. That shit hurts like hell. Combining it with the force of his father is more of a bitch.

"HAND!" His father demanded.

The boy shakenly revealed his sleeves filled with wounds. Full of the recovering marks of past beatings.

WACK!

WACK!

wack!

ᴡᴀᴄᴋ!

ʷᵃᶜᵏ!

"GO STUDY!"
the door slammed. The parents leave the teenage boy alone, weeping.
His hand holding his wrist which was bleeding. His eyes were stained with tears and his whole body was shaking.

After minutes of crying, he stood up and treat his wounds with a bandage.
He walks over to his desk and sat on the wooden chair.

"gotta study...I am perfect...perfect... hahaha...hah..."
He mumbled. He opened his textbook and began to study. After an hour and a half of studying, his eyelids started to feel heavy until he can no longer resist it. The boy fell asleep on his desk
.
.
.
.
*sniff sniff*

The teen woke up to the smell of smoke. His lungs were burning from the amount of smoke he inhaled.
"*Cough* *cough* whats-*cough* happening?!" he scurries out of his room. Thinking that the others probably went out already, he decide to head straight for the exit. Before he can step out, he heard footsteps nearing him.

He felt someone bumping into him and knocking him to the ground.
It was his father, running out of the house as well. The man was nearing the door when a plank of wood came dropping down on his boy.

Trapping the man under the big pile of wood.

"son...! Help me...!" his father pleaded at the boy that was on the ground.
The teen just stared at the man who was struggling to get out.
"HELP ME OR ELSE...!" His father shouted making the boy flinched.

The boy's lips quivered into a grin.
He stood up from the ground and stared at the helpless man in front of him.
"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING FOR?!" His father continued to shout.