ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝔸ℕ𝔾𝔼ℝ- 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐇𖧷

"new ground, far as I can see. New ground, underneath my feet. Stranger in a stranger's land, new chance to know who I am if I have the chance to begin again."
___________________________________

"𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛"
𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠?

Four of them headed to their seats.
"I heard the singer is very popular. Gosh, I wonder what they sound like"
Yor sat in her chair. Yuri was about to sit next to yor but then Loid sat down beside yor before he can even sit. There's already a person beside yor while the other side was Loid.
Yuri let out a small 'tch' sigh. He decided that he should just sit beside Loid to make sure he will do no dynamic moves.

However, M/n saw everything that happen so he sat beside Loid first. Yuri let out a small grunt. He glared at M/n to which he just shrug.
An irk mark appeared on yuri's forehead.
'Are you- UGH!'
he mentally cursed.
"yuri! You should sit down! The show is starting!" yuri scolded Yuri. Yuri's mouth gaped open.
'AHH!! SISTER SCOLDED ME! DAMN YOU LOTTIE AND M/N!' yuri began trashing around in his mind, while M/n snickered and Loid secretly chuckled.
Yuri sat on the chair that was beside M/n. Yuri ranted in his mind.

M/n and Loid looked at each other. As if they're exchanging words with each other.
'Frankie should be calling M/n phone right now...any time now' loid impatiently taps his fingers on the armchair. Suddenly, M/n's phone began to ring. M/n quickly picked it up
"Seriously? You should've turned your phone off!" yuri whispered to him. M/n ignored him and quickly excused himself.

Once outside the room, he bolted towards the bathroom and quickly changed into his attire. He put on the wig and applied a bit of makeup.
M/n came out as a stunning Lady. His heels clack through the halls
'first things first, I need to get the bomb out first. The Center of the stage is the beneath the building!' M/n bolted through the door.

He tried to remember the map of the building Loid had shown him yesterday. When he got there he saw his accomplice of Geneviève. Both of them were male so theirs a higher advantage M/n can do. If it works.
'fuck, there's two of them he straightens his posture and walks up to them.
"Hello, do you guys know where the bathroom is I seem to have gotten lost..." M/n said in a female voice that was very convincing.
The two males' cheeks turned red, stunned at the beauty of M/n

"m-maam aren't you a bit too far from where the people are?" the tall male asks. M/n tilted his head.
"Hm? I'm one of Morton's close relatives! They told me I would have the VIP seats with them. I really need to go to the bathroom" he was flattered his eyes towards them.
"Sure ma'am...we still have jobs to do so ill just tell you the direction." but M/n cut him off
"b-but! I'm really bad at directions! I might get lost!" M/n pleaded.
The male doesn't have a choice but to go with M/n
"Alright, ma'am...ill lead you to the restroom." the male assisted M/n. His hand was invading M/n's privacy since he had his hands on his back.
Both M/n and the male turned to the corner leaving the other guards alone.

Suddenly the guard was met with a heel to the face. The impact almost crushed his nose. He fought back by him holding the back of m/n's wig hair in his massive hands. Gripping it, he tugged at M/n's wig. To which it came out. The man was shocked to see the clump of wig hair on his hands.
M/n place his index finger and said.
"do me a favor and don't tell anyone," he said before knocking him out cold. M/n brushed off the nonexistent dirt off his dress.
He picked up the wig and put it on once again.