ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 36

★𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤-ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ★

"They said, "All teenagers scare the livin' shit out of me"
They could care less as long as someone bleeds
So darken your clothes, or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me"
___________________________________

The birds were chirping as the people do their daily routine. It was a very nice afternoon indeed.

A family of three was walking along with the people as well.
They were getting their son his uniform for school.
They soon made it to the tailor's shop.
The bell chimed as soon as they stepped inside.

"ahh, M/n. Nice to meet you again dear" an old lady, also known as 'madam' said behind the counter
"Hello, madam! It's been a while" M/n smiled.
"is that? Oh, dear, you didn't tell me you have a special someone already!" Madam walks towards Yuri.
She held his cheeks and squeezed it a little.
"oh, such a handsome man you found! How come I never get to see one when I was your age" she said. Laughing about her adult life back then.
"Why thank you, madam!" Yuri was astonished that the lady complimented him

"And is that? Oh my, you also have a child?" the lady walked towards Vivian who jolted a bit when she neared him
"he's also handsome, just like his father" She squeezed Vivian's cheek.
M/n chuckled nervously since he can see Vivian's Face looking a bit pissed.

"anyways, why are you guys here?" The woman went back behind the counter.
"We would like to get Vivian an Eden imperial scholar uniform." M/n's words made the old lady shocked.
"He's an imperial scholar? My, my, my. What an intelligent child. Sure sure! I know I still have some Eden uniforms down the back" She walks out of the counter to go to a restricted room.

Vivian's POV:
ugh, we need to wait for that old lady.
I sat on one of the stuffed chairs. My feet were impatiently tapping the floor as we wait.

"Why so impatient Vivian?" M/n sat beside me. A sweet smile plastered on his face.
"I don't like waiting..." I said as I avoid eye contact.

I just can't help but feel sincerity whenever I'm around the two. It's almost like they were my shield.
But I can't help but doubt them also.

'give us a chance. We'll give you the love and care that you need. And all you have to do is to trust us and nothing more

Yuri's voice echoes ever so lightly in my mind.
Trust huh...? That's the reason why I'm even like this...
I thought they'll get tired of me eventually but they never did. They even go as far as to give me a room, my needs, food, and now my uniform...

Do they have no ulterior motive? Maybe they're trying to buy my trust by giving me these things?! So cruel...!

As I was rumbling in my head. A plastic with my uniform inside was handed to me.
"here you go dear, please check if it's your size," the old lady said to me. I went to the changing room.

After minutes of putting it on, I finally finished. It fits perfectly but the cape is a bit long. It'll do for now.

I swung the curtains aside.
Yuri and M/n were smiling like weirdos.
"How is it? Is it tight?" Yuri asks. He stood up and take a good look at my clothes.
"it's fine..." I said.
"We'll take 5 sets of the uniform madam!" M/n told the old lady. My eyes widened.

"wait... don't these cost like... a lot?" I ask the male. I'm pretty sure a set of Eden uniforms costs a lot. I overheard the price when those old hags bought it.

"don't underestimate M/n, Vivian. He's very rich" Yuri grasps my shoulder.
"what? He doesn't even look like it..." My sweat dropped. Someone like him is rich? He dresses so casually though...