ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40

★𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥-Cᴏɴғᴇᴛᴛɪ★

"I'm a ghost
Now you see me, now you don't
I'm a ghost
Every time you hit the phone
I'm a ghost"
___________________________________

Vivian's POV:
"I'M SORRY OKAY?!"

I shouted out as a last attempt to make the kid listen to me.

As I shouted more words kept on spilling out of my mouth.

"I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU PATHETIC I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU UNDERSERVING AS AN EDEN STUDENT!  WILL YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME? I'M THE ONE THAT'S PATHETIC AND CHILDISH! I didn't..."

I stopped when I felt something wet drip down my cheek.
A tear.

"That was...very pitiful of me to make a child cry...I did it out of jealousy... I... By the way M/n and Yuri treated me... I couldn't lose them... So when I saw you getting attention... I... I did something that made you scared of me..." I placed my hand on the door and leaned my head on it.

"So please...forgive me..." I cried out. I didn't care if I was causing a ruckus outside of multiple dorms that may have people inside there. 

I wept for 1 minute and figured he didn't accept my apology.
I sighed heavily about to walk away.
I rubbed my puffy eyes.

However,  before I can even walk a good distance away from Damian's dorm. A pair of hands wrapped around me. I looked down and found Damian hugging my waist.

"..."

He buried his head in my shirt.
"I...I forgive you... " Damian's words were a bit muffled due to him burying his face.

Vivian stood there completely frozen,  trying to process what the boy said.
And when he did, his eyes became a faucet that can't be turned off.

The teen hugged the little boy in his arms. Vivian mumbled a thousand thanks to Damian.

'I don't want to be like my father or mother... I've already vowed to never become like them and yet.... '

Vivian kept crying.

'I've decided... I'll protect this kid and be the best older brother ever to exist!'
.
.
.
"You guys made up?" M/n asked the teen and the kid standing in front of their front door.

"Yeah"
"mhm"

Yuri was visibly chuckling behind M/n.  Why you may ask? Oh you know, since Vivian and Damian cried so much their eyes were red and puffy. But despite all of this at least Vivian apologized to Damian.

"I-I invited Damian for dinner..." Vivian stuttered, swallowing the lump in his throat that was stuck due to crying.
Damian nodded as well.

"w-well- come in!" M/n chuckled at the sight. The two boys walk inside the house. Putting their belongings on the floor.
.
.
.
"So ~ Viv, how did you apologize? Mind telling us how you did it?" Yuri suddenly asked, taking a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"oh! Well... Vivian chased me down" Damian said nonchalantly. Vivian spit out the food inside his mouth.

"...."
"...."

There was a moment of silence before Yuri busted out laughing while M/n was chuckling.
"w-well...! He kept on avoiding me!"
Vivian protested. His cheeks were red in embarrassment.

"It's because you scared him dear.  Pftt... Hehe," M/n added.
Vivian grumbled on his breath.
"It's fine, at least they finally make up" Yuri comforted Vivian. Vivian scoffed and continue to eat.