ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥-Tɪᴋᴋʟᴇ ᴍᴇ✰

"lucky is she who lives unaware, who doesn't get bothered by those who don't care. Lucky is she who lives unaware, who doesn't get bothered by all that's unfair"
___________________________________

"again, you will find out tomorrow"
.
.
.

"..."
"..."

The new couple was sitting on the couch silently. While yor, Loid and anya sat quietly also. They have to cancel their movie date because of M/n's father coming over.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!" yuri's voice boomed.
M/n had told him that his father wants to meet up with him. Their both worried not because of Klein but because M/n is still wasn't allowed to go to his apartment because the penalty is still on. They also couldn't possibly ask his father to re-schedule the meeting since M/n knows his father's attitude can be irritating. If he settles on a date for a meeting then that's set in stone. No re-schedule, no excuses.
So yuri and M/n begged his landlord to remove the ban. They even persuaded her into saying yes by giving her money. But the landlord had a change of heart and let him in again.

Problem one is done, now comes the next problem. Klein also has to meet his sister, so that Klein can also meet his family which was yor only.

Yuri announces to them the events that happen in the past few days. The family was shocked. But yor was ecstatic about the news. She happily welcomed M/n to the family with great joy while Loid just congratulated them both. It also made it clear why yuri acted hostile against him about M/n.
Anya on the other hand thought that they were already dating but was still in shock. They explained the situation to them and they agree to help. They prepared food.

How will yuri handle this? Meeting Klein is basically getting interrogated by him. And knowing that M/n and yuri didn't meet in good circumstances. But yuri reassured M/n that he'll be fine while sweating bullets as he said so.
.
.
.
Knock, knock.
Both of them almost flinched when they heard someone knock.
"i-ill get it..." M/n weakly hoists himself off The couch and walked towards the door. He sighs deeply before turning the knob off the door.
And it reveals Klein holding a wine and a box of donuts.
"good evening father! Come in!" M/n was nervous but kept it hidden.
Klein let himself in and M/n helped him take off his coat.

"Mr. Klein, please sit wherever you like." Loid lead Klein to the living room where yuri, yor, and anya sat. Well, a was hiding behind his mom. Klein's aura was filled with heavy air. Klein offered his hand to anya. Anya flinched but was surprised when she notice Klein's hand holding a box of donuts.
"don't you like sweets?" Klein asks. Anya carefully took the box
"now what do you want to say anya?" yor looked over to anya.

"thank you, big man!" Anya's nickname for Klein made him chuckle a bit.
"you're welcome kiddo" Klein sats at the single chair beside Loid.

Yuri and M/n sat together while the former family sat on the big couch.
"so where is he?"
Klein's question made them all confused.
"What?"

"where is he? Your lover?" Klein looks around. But all he sees are two women, the little girl, Loid, and his son.

"huh? Oh! Father, this is yuri! My boyfriend" just the way M/n says 'boyfriend' made yuri blush.
"that's a man? His name even sounded like a girl..." Klein's expression was shocked for a moment but then back to his stoic face.

"um... Yeah, so why don't the both of you introduce yourself?" M/n nudged yuris shoulder. Yuri flinched but remained calm
"hello sir, I'm yuri briar. I'm a civil servant at the foreign ministry. I'm 20 years old and I'm grateful to meet you" yuri gave off a great introduction. However, Klein's expression didn't budge a muscle.
Not even a calm demeanor.