ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 29

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟-Rᴇx ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏ★

"But if you're looking for something new, I know somebody that you could choose, what about me~? What about me~? What about me and you together something that could last forever~?"
___________________________________

'I'll spit on your corpse once I get out of here
.
.
.
"yuri?" I heard sir Ervin called out for me. He looks at me worryingly.
"Are you okay? You've been pacing back and forth...you also seemed stressed about something" he asked.
"I don't know whether to tell you sir but..." I hesitate for a moment. Thinking about my actions.

Should I really bring SSS into this? Of course.

"M/n...he's-" I was cut off by him standing up from the table.
"what about him?" he seemed so serious when he asks me.
"he's gone. His ex threatened him to stay with him" I stumbled on a few words as I said so.
"what? Do you want to bring the crew to his ex's house or something? Just say his name." sir Ervin said. Even though he looks serious he still has a playful tone lacing his voice.
"i...I don't know...if it isn't a burden then okay. He said that his ex has a high image and he might pay his way out of the trouble" I admitted. Sir Ervin hummed and thought for a moment.

"name?" his tone was somewhat amused.
"I only know his first name... it's Elijah" that's when his fists met the table, leaving a loud thud.
"I knew it..." Ervin was in deep thought but I interrupted.
"what do you mean?" I ask.
"When you said 'high image' along the lines of 'pay his way out' I immediately thought of one person who's been in SSS grasp back then. And sure enough, I was right when you said Elijah was his name..." his words made me a shock.

"his real name is Kim-Elijah. He shares blood with his British mom and Korean dad. He paid the authorities good money so he can get his record in SSS off the board. I didn't even know that he dated M/n..." sir Ervin sat down again.

"do...do you know where he lives? Or any whereabouts?" I ask, hoping to at least get an answer from him.
Sir Ervin thought for a moment and said.
"not sure, but I do know some of the buildings he built around the area. There are simply 4 of them so you should be fine checking those buildings. As for his house... it's all the way to Korea. He only has a hotel all for himself if he plans on staying here"
He handed me a folder that has paper inside. I checked inside the folder to find all of the locations of his buildings.

"oh and these. Gotta make sure you have the whole package. Punch that fucker for me will you?"
Sir Ervin grabs a cigarette and lit it up.
I look down at the papers he threw on the table. It was a file of all the scandals Elijah did. Starting from a business scam, and money laundering to almost causing a war between westalis and ostania.
"we can add another one more in there. Which is, abduction. Although, you did say that there was no sign of a break-in... let's just see what we can press against Elijah after this whole ordeal"

"thank you! I owe you one sir!" I saluted him. He laughs out loud.
"sure thing kid. If you need help in catching him just ask the crew." he salutes back. I smiled wholeheartedly.
I bid my goodbyes and went out to make a plan.

I walked out of the office with the files in my hands.
"How should I execute the plan...I can't be walking in on every building he made...that would grow suspicion considering there's a lot of security inside the building..." I skimmed through the files, poking at every paper I see.

There were 4 buildings he built. Two of them are a company so it's most likely impossible to hold someone captive in there...the next one is a public resort so it can't be that one...and the last one is a private hotel for him. It's a possibility that he might be keeping him inside..."

'Alright, that's the first one ill go to. But I need some sort of disguise. Might as well pretend like I'm some guard. Wait a second...I should call
M/n!! Why haven't I thought of that first?!'
I fumbled, trying to get my phone out of my pocket. I pulled it out and dialed M/n's phone number.
Rings erupted through the other line.
'come on! Pick up! This is the only chance I can think of reaching out to you!' I waited and waited for a certain voice to call out.

But the call suddenly went to voicemail.
'Hello! I'm not available at the moment so give me a call next time! Bye-bye~!'
The voicemail ended and I'm just stuck there. Standing as my face kept a frowning expression.
'oh, love...how I miss you
.
.
.
.
"oh M/n~ how I hate to see other guys in your contacts"
Elijah said holding out M/n's phone which was showing a notification that yuri called.
"he really does miss you! Should I call him instead and tell him that you hate him so much? Or are you going to do it yourself?"
Elijah was amused, chuckling at the thought of yuri's face when he hear M/n say he hate him.

Elijah wants to mess with yuri's mind. If he can't hurt him physically. He might as well hurt him mentally.

Meanwhile, M/n was tired up on a chair At a dining table.
"do I look like I have a choice?"
M/n said. Elijah chuckled.

"I want you to say, how much you hate yuri. And how you don't like to be with him anymore. Or in other words...break up with him" Elijah told M/n who was unfazed.
"And what if I don't want to?" M/n glared at Elijah. Elijah blinked a few times before smiling widely.
"fine, I won't force you. I mean, saying that you want to break up with yuri is making me sound cruel!" Elijah acted out, placing his hand on his chest and being dramatic.

"like you're not cruel, to begin with..." m/n mumbled. Thankfully, Elijah didn't hear him
"anyways, I made us lunch." he placed a plate of chicken and vegetables in front of M/n.

M/n can only scowl in disbelief.
"Are you stupid? How the hell am I supposed to eat?" M/n spat at him.
Elijah spoke up.
"I'll feed you" he spooned up a few vegetables from the plate and positioned it in front of M/n's lips.
"come on, say ahhh~" Elijah smiled happily. It was as if he was babying
M/n who was looking at him in disgust.
M/n reluctantly opened his mouth
feeling his pride shattered as Elijah fed him.
"ah"

"good boy~" Elijah smirked patting
M/n's head in satisfaction.
Elijah continued to feed M/n until his plate was empty.
"Hey, you know I have to take a shower right?" M/n said catching Elijah's attention who was washing the dishes.

"Will you please let me go off my restraint? I'll try to not control my temper" M/n pleaded. Elijah looks at him seriously.
"how am I so sure that you won't escape?" Elijah leaned his face near M/n's as he spoke up.
"I'm hurt, you don't trust me dear?"
M/n mentally gagged when he called him 'dear'
"ohh~? Did you just call me dear? Let me hear it again~" Elijah leaned in more with his ear close to M/n's face.

"I said, you don't trust me dear?" he made sure to use a seductive tone
Elijah smirked.
"not working~ I'm not that stupid" Elijah walked away and continue to do the dishes.
"you should just stay there and be a good boy okay?" M/n rolled his eyes and just glared at the man.
.
.
.

"any leads?" Loid asks yuri who was sitting at M/n's dining table.
"well, found these. I dug around somewhere in the government files." yuri lied not wanting Loid to know further. Loid already knows this though.
"oh? I didn't know he did these things..." Loid said picking up one of the papers inside the paper and reading through it.
"I'm planning on how ill get inside without getting caught. I think it's best to go in disguise" yuri taps his chin.
"although I don't see why I'm here though" Loid sweatdropped. He just got dragged by yuri saying he found something.

"you're here since you know Elijah, it can be helpful. So sit there and brainstorm with me" yuri glared at Loid.
'I don't even know Elijah that well... Whatever, he looks desperate to find M/n anyway...' Loid thought.

Yuri does look desperate and impatient to find M/n. He missed his lover, he missed M/n's touch, he missed M/n's voice. He'll do what it takes to take him back and get rid of Elijah.
He will prevent Elijah from paying his way out this time. He will make sure Elijah will endure his wrath once he gets him.

"We found a piece of good evidence to press charges and throw him in prison. Let's just make sure not to evolve anymore people here-" Loid was cut off by a hand resting on his shoulder followed by a voice

"on what?" both males turned around.
There standing behind them was none other than...

"Mr. Klein?!"
Both Loid and Yuri shouted