ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕌𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦-𝐸𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑖ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑, 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑧✰

"Heaven, when I held you again. How could we ever just be friends? I would rather die than let you go. Juliet to your Romeo, how I heard you say..."
___________________________________

"We also have to tell...my father..."

I finally spoke out. Yuri blinked at me a few times before tilting his head to the side in confusion.
"so? Let's tell him!" he sounded oblivious to what kind of man my father was.
"he's not what you think he is! He's...intimidating...and someone you might not want to piss off"
Yuri was still looking clueless until he smiled at me.
"then, I'll try my best not to piss him off! We'll get your father's approval! And if he doesn't agree...then...ill still do my best!" for a split second I thought yuris face darkened when he was about to say what he'll do if my father say no.

I shrugged it off thinking its probably my imagination.
Although his words are comforting, it still doesn't lessen my worries about my father's response to my relationship. Yes, he knows I'm gay and accepts me for who I am. But I'm worried that if he finds out what yuri's real identity is...he might not say what I want him to declare.

Father's even a past target of SSS. Apparently, Mafias is one of the people SSS captured. Father did quit being one and became a hitman for the secret government. And that just causes me and him to separate for 5 months. Heck, I don't even know what kind of task he's been getting that causes him to be occupied all the time.

Now that I think about I don't think he has changed. His stoic face and intimidating stares always got me. But, he isn't that bad. If you're lucky enough to be on his good side.

"-M/n, earth to M/n! Hey, you've been ignoring me!" yuri said snapping his fingers at me to gain my attention.
"Are you okay? You were spacing out just now..." yuri grabs my face and made me look at him.
"yes, yes I'm fine...just a bit worried..." yuri gave me a reassuring smile and kissed my forehead.
"come on, stop thinking about things like those. He'll approve of this."
He then pecks my cheek. At this rate, I'm going to be filled with kisses.

"aren't your coworkers worried that you've been gone for a while?" I ask him. He just chuckled and said.
"I'll just text them that I don't feel good. And who knows, maybe they'll give me a day off. And then I'll use it to spend some time with you." he smiled cheerfully. How can I resist his charming smile
"stop saying nonsense..." I got up from the stall. And grabbed his hand as I opened the cubicle. He followed behind me.

The next thing I knew was were both inside a cab. It was getting late and I started to feel sleepy. Well, it isn't that late actually... It was around 7:25 PM.
I felt a hand resting on my face and made my head tilt to the side. Yuri laid my head on his shoulder
"you can sleep, I'll take you to your house." those words were the last thing I heard before I got into a comfortable slumber.

yuri's POV:
I can hear M/n's small snores as he sleeps. It was very adorable. I stared at his beautiful face.
I finally have him...how lucky I am...
Hearing those words must have been shocking if my higher-ups hear me say. Bet they'll say
'no way, you just said that to someone that isn't your sister.'
Or
'Are you sick or something?'
I chuckled knowing that I'd changed because of M/n. I've fallen hard for
M/n. I mean, who wouldn't?

About his father though...I don't mind telling yor about my relationship with M/n now but his father...should I look him up? No, that would be rude. But he wouldn't know, right? He said he's intimidating...how should I persuade someone like that...maybe I can ask my married coworkers. He should know about my family too. But yor is all I've got...will he really say yes? Hopefully, otherwise, I wouldn't know what I would do if he says no.