ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠-ᴀᴜᴛᴏʜᴇᴀʀᴛ★

"Love me, love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me, love me, love me
Love me, love me, love me, love me more than you possibly can"
___________________________________

«                         | yuri |                       •••

You: yuri! My ex message me

Yuri: how?! You didn't give him your number, right?

You: yes! I made a new number while he was gone but he said he did some digging and found my new number.

Yuri: that fucking stalker...

You: can...can you come over tomorrow after work? I'm afraid he'll eventually know where I live...

Yuri: of course, I'll even ask my boss to take an early clock out tomorrow.

You: thanks...love you.

Yuri: love you too dear.
___________________________________

M/n smiled at his boyfriend's reply.
He just hopes that Elijah doesn't find out where he lives. He's the one who knows about his secret occupation.

If he NEEDS something he gets it.
If he wants to KNOW something he'll eventually know about it.
If he WANTS something he will do ANYTHING to have it.

He's a crazy bastard with a high image.
Even if a small spect of dust tries to land on his name then he'll clear it out with money.

M/n feels shivers just thinking about the time when Elijah tried to force him to go with him.
.
.
.
'M/n why don't you say you come with me? I can hand you all the money you could ever want. All you have to do is go with me' Elijah said holding M/n's hands after he barged inside his flower shop.

'what?! No! I would rather die than go with some stalker!' M/n tried to slap him but Elijah was stronger.
He pinned M/n on the wall making him unable to move.
'listen here darling, I'm asking you nicely...no is not an option, neither does pushing me away count. I'll even go as far as to kidnap you.'
His eyes were raging. It looks like they want to hurt M/n within a second.

'do you know how many times I tried to reach out to your dad to approve of our relationship? My love for you never dies. I gave you affection and care, and this is what I get in return? You selfish little shit...' Elijah tightens his grip on M/n's hands to the point that it might leave a bruise.

'affection my ass! You tried to control who I talked to! You even threaten me that you would hurt me if I even tell my dad about it! Where in the hell is the affection and care you're talking about?!' M/n spat at him. His feet kicking him.

'you leave me no choice-'
'Hello? Is there anyone here? I'd like to commission a bouquet!' a voice yells out at the entrance of the shop.
Elijah glared at the door leading to the counter. He sighs heavily before letting go of M/n's arms.

'you're lucky...just so you know M/n. Even if I went to another country later...that doesn't mean I your free. I'll be there when you sleep, I'll be there when you talk, I'll be there when you breathe. You are not free from me yet...' Elijah picked up his belongings that were scattered on the floor.
'and the next time we meet again. I'll make sure that you're not going anywhere...' Elijah smiled. He walks towards the door leaving M/n at the back door panting and heaving like crazy.

'what have I gotten myself into...'
.
.
.
M/n can vaguely remember it. It leaves a horrible trace in his brain if he thinks about it.
M/n tried to sleep but ended up tossing and turning on his mattress.
'I can't sleep...' M/n thought. getting up from his bed and walking towards his kitchen to get some water.
He took some sleeping pills and drank up a lot of water.