ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 37

★𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕖-ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ★

"It goes, all my troubles on a burning pile
All lit up and I start to smile
If I catch fire then I change my aim
Throw my troubles at the pearly gates"
___________________________________

"VIVIAN GOT INTO A FIGHT?!"
.
.
.
a tall male was seen having a meeting with his superiors. The 1st lieutenant was discussing their previous mission when suddenly a sound of a ringtone echoed through the room

'~When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more~'

All eyes were on Yuri because of the all-too-familiar ringtone.
"uh...sorry! I'll turn it off right away!" Yuri was about to press the red button when one of his superiors stopped him.
"you can take it. Who knows if it's important" he said while looking at the papers in his hands.

Yuri hesitantly answered the phone. He didn't think much of it since it came from an unknown number.
His superiors were continuing their discussion until Yuri slammed his hands on the table.
"VIVIAN DID WHAT?!" he yelled through the phone. His superiors look at him as if he was some kind of lunatic.

"uh- ahem! Sure sure! I'll be there in a minute...!" Yuri hung up the phone.
"Who is it? It sounded important" his boss replied puffing his smoke of the cigar.
"uh well...my kid got into a fight, their teacher said that I need to go to the School..." Yuri's sweat dropped. He knows for sure that his situation wasn't important and there's a high probability of them declining.

"sure" his boss agreed.
"I'm so sorry for the inc- wait-what?"
"I said go, I also have a family so I understand. Now go before I change my mind" he shows Yuri away
"Y-yes, sir! Thank you!" Yuri saluted him and walks out of the room
The room was filled with silence as soon as Yuri exited it.

"wait...he has a child?"
.
.
.
"Yuri...!" M/n waved at the man running towards him.
"I heard what happen!"
Yuri was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. His clothes were slightly soaked in sweat.

"Did he win?" Yuri's words resulted in him getting a smack in the forehead by M/n
"now's not the time!" M/n dragged the tall male into the Academy.

It was still recess so some students are roaming around. The students looks at the two weirdly as they tried to find the guidance room.

'oh my! That guy is hot!'
'Are they a couple?'
'wow, are they one of the teachers?'

A bunch of murmurs emerged the longer they were trying to find the room.
Luckily, a teacher came to give them directions and they soon made it to the guidance room.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"come in!" a muffled voice called out on the other side. M/n twists the door knob to reveal a man sitting on the table. A kid with his parents behind his back, and a teacher standing behind their son.
"Vivian!" M/n went towards Vivian when he saw the bruised cheek.

Vivian's POV:
I don't like it here...it feels like my father's study room...stop nagging me...stop lecturing me...stop talking...I don't like it...

My mind went through like a train track that was off the railing.
The school counselor, Mrs. Donna Schlag. Patiently waited for both of our parents to arrive while James and me sat across from each other.

The students told Mrs. Donna about the whole ordeal and scolded us.
James and his minions falsely accused me saying that I picked a fight with them while they were walking to the dining hall.