ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
☆𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼ℝ- 𝑁𝐸𝑂𝑁𝐼☆
"Tell me again how I'll make a fool of myself. Try to be friends then you burn me down and call it to help. I need you about as much as a hole in my head. Please give up on me, give up on me" ___________________________________

"𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱"

I thought. As we all entered the main hall there were already a lot of adults and kids.
'my target is currently a doctor... It proves it since the bodies we found were cut off professionally like it was cut by a doctor or a surgeon...gender is male and has a son... Around their 30's...'
As my eyes darted all over the adults someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around surprised that it was yor.

"We're going to greet the adviser of miss anya are you coming?" she said looking at my E/C eyes.
"oh yes! Sure, sure"
She nodded and started to walk to a certain room while I follow behind.
'let's see...if I remember correctly I checked all the files earlier on who has an occupation related to surgical work...' yor opened a door leading to a big room and soon saw loid and anya standing. They were both greeting who I assume was Henderson.

"ah, you must be the uncle of miss Anya" Henderson held out his hand for a handshake.
"Why, I'm delighted to be here! Thank you for taking care of her!"
I said giving my best smile I have.
We both shook hands and went to chat about things.
"Please, help yourselves out with the refreshments. The announcement will soon start," he said to everyone in the room. We all separated after that.
"you go and finish your mission we'll take care of the rest," Loid said as he went past me I nodded.

I went ahead to grab a drink at a big table with spread and desserts along with some champagne for the adults and juice for the kids.
I grab myself a glass of champagne and continue to observe my surroundings.
'occupation is a surgeon, has a son, around his 30's if I were to be correct there are around 500 adults inside this room...50 on the other side of the room. Only 40 people are a surgeon, and 35 are female surgeons...which leaves me the remaining 5... 2 of them is already in their early 50. 1 is a retired surgeon. The other one only has a daughter...' my eyes opened but soon widened when I saw the man I was looking for.
'that means it's...!'
I went to calmly make my way toward him.

But my feet turned from walking to literal bolting as soon as I saw Anya with him.
Everything was in slow motion as I grip onto the man's hands. His eyes widened and so does Anya's. The champagne in my hands was about to drop on the man's suit
'SHIT, PUBLIC ATTENTION!' I swooped my feet and balanced myself but let's say the champagne didn't get into the glass as I predicted.
The champagne-soaked through the man's suit, staining it.

"Oops sorry! I was just shocked that my niece suddenly disappeared. Please, is there something I can do to make it up?" I said pulling out my handkerchief and giving it to him.
"no, it's fine...just help me dry this in the comfort room," he said an obvious glance at my body right then and there.
"Sure, just let me bring my niece to her parents," I said leading Anya away from him. When out of sight I smack Anya's head making her yelp.

"next time, don't go with strangers! And don't leave your parent's side!"
I said looking at her disappointingly.
"anya was just looking for you...anya just bump into him and said he knows you but I know he-" anya cut herself off making the other sentence get mumbled, one that I couldn't understand.
"still! Stay with them or even ask them to bring you to me" I said as I now saw a glimpse of the adults.
Yor was looking worried while loid was somewhere looking for anya.
When yor took notice she run up to us and hugged anya.
"oh, anya! I was worried for you! Don't disappear like that! I and loid were worried you might be in trouble! Oh, thank God. Thank you M/n-san" she said looking at me with some beads of tears.
"no problem, just keep your eye on her okay? I'll go to the restroom for a bit."
I said bidding a small wave to them.
She nodded and head off with anya.