ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗-ɴɪᴄᴋʏ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴢʏ✰

"I got my head out of the sunroof. I'm blasting our favorite tunes, I only got one thing on my mind. You got me stuck on the side of you. You're making me feel brand new. You're more than sunshine in my eyes"
___________________________________

"wake up, darling!"
Yuri's voice was the first thing M/n hear in the morning. His face shows a bright smile helping M/n to get up.

M/n rubs his eyes adjusting his vision.
He wakes up immediately when yuri placed something on his lap that caught him off guard. It was a tray with a plate of eggs that has the yolk popped, making it not so sunny side up no more. Along with some sausages. And a pancake beneath it. To top it off, A mug with coffee and a glass of water.

"what's this...?" m/n looks over to yuri. Yuri chuckled
"I made you breakfast in bed!" he beams. M/n's eyebrows furrowed.
"But...what about you?" M/n ask.
"don't mind me! I don't usually eat breakfast, coffee is enough" yuri grabs the mug containing coffee.
"let's eat? We don't want the food to go cold" M/n chuckles. Blushing a bit, knowing that yuri was very sweet on making his way to make him breakfast. Proving his affection and care for him.

"yep, let's eat! I'll make sure to savor every bite" M/n gave yuri a close-eyed smile. M/n grabs his fork and jabs the fork into the sausage. He took a bite and no doubt, it was very delicious.
Seeing M/n's reaction is enough for yuri to know that his mission is a success in making M/n smile with his cooking. Since he has a lover now, he needs to take care of them like how he takes care of himself. Although, in a more spoiled way.

Yuri sips on his coffee. Feeling the hot liquid touch his lips and the taste of bitterness along with the creaminess soothes his body.
M/n paused on chowing his meal when he calmly saw yuris face. The sunlight reflects his perfect jawline while he sips on his coffee. It captivates him, his perfect proportions are truly stunning. Yuri felt M/n's gaze and caught him starting. Yuri smiled.

"yes? Is there anything you want dear?" he asks sweetly.
M/n flinched having to get caught staring at him.
"n-no! Nothing at all!" m/n panicked.
"hm, is my face really attractive that you can't help but stare?" yuri leaned closer to M/n's face making the male sink in his bed, feeling the pressure in yuris gaze.
"mwah," yuri kissed M/n's forehead.
"eat up dear, we're going to spend the day together!" yuri announces.
"ohh...so that's why you're so energetic today" M/n nibbles on his pancake. Yuri nods.

"We're going to the park! We're going to have a picnic!" yuri beams.
He's like a child that can bounce at the walls at any moment.
"hm, that sounds fun!" now M/n is feeling the same excitement yuri is feeling.
"we'll leave at 1:00 pm" yuri points at the clock that said '9:00 am'.
"We should get groceries then. I don't have much food in the cupboard." M/n suggests.
"yes! Let's finish our breakfast first!" both of them nodded and ate their breakfast.
.
.
.
.
The two of them got dressed and went to the grocery store. They both separated to get different things. Yuri picked up some drinks, while M/n pick up some snacks. Both of them met up at the cashier and paid for the stuff.

"what do people usually eat when at a picnic?" M/n asks the male beside him.
"huh? Oh well uh...sandwiches? And probably fresh-cut fruits? Or rice and chicken" yuri tried to think some more. But for someone who isn't a know-it-all person when it comes to food. He really can't think much.
"oh! Then let me go get some bread and fruit! You stay here okay?" M/n ran off before yuri can even say anything. He looks at the line and gasps when he's about to be next on the line.