ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 11

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮- 𝓘 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𖧷

"oh, who is she? A misty memory.
A haunting face, Is she a lost embrace?"
___________________________________

"long time no see, my tailor"

Geneviève cocked the gun that was placed on my forehead.
My eyes widen.
"How..." I stare in horror as she smiled.
"didn't think that there was someone in the bathroom with you hm?" I mentally cursed. Knowing I let a small important check.
"shit..."
"shit indeed!" she mocked me.
"your disguise was very convincing. Though I do suggest putting I clip to that crusty wig of yours, it's not really keeping in place"
I heard Loids grunts from behind. As she kept on rumbling about unnecessary things I decided to take advantage and look around my surroundings.

There was a rubber hose in the far corner, plywood lying on the ground, and a metal pipe.
I looked at Genevieve.
"She's wearing heels...big heels...if I were to run and grab the metal pipe and wrap the rope around the pipe to create a weapon I might have a chance. And the type of gun she has is a revolver... there are only 3 shots she can do...Although my disadvantage would be that time is running out. And Loid...his injured...shit...I have no choice..." I tackled Genevieve which took her by surprise and accidentally pressed the trigger. Letting out a loud bang.

'1 blow down 2 more
I tried to get her hands off the gun but her grip was unexpectedly strong. I saw her move her leg to kick me so I quickly got off her and dodge her attack. She pointed the gun toward me. I ran, fast towards Loid. He grunts and took it as a hint to drag himself out of the way. Genevieve notice this and aimed for my feet.

Loid safely got out of the roof.
I turned my ankle and thrust my feet upward giving me a push to go fast.
She tried to shoot me leaving her with only one bullet left. That means she has to save it for the right time.

I'm not about to lose my head today

I ran to get the metal pipe along with the rubber hose. I wrap the rubber hose along the pipe shaped like an L.
I made a knot on the curve.
Tight and secured.
I twirl the makeshift weapon as I ran.
I swung it at her. Knocking the gun off her hands.

While she goes and grabs the gun. I took the chance to grab the bomb as there were 30 seconds left.
I threw the bomb out of the building and onto the water I previously threw the other bomb earlier.
"NO!" she aimed the gun toward me and pulled the trigger. It hit my shoulder. I squirm, and the pain hit my entire body. I looked at Genevieve with an expression that wants to kill.

Precisely, her.

She sweats dropped and dropped the gun leaving a loud thud of metal hitting the ground.
"you're..." I muttered but enough for her to hear it.
I walk towards her while she stepped back. And for a split second, I ran behind her fast. She confusingly looked around trying to find me.
Then suddenly a puff of airbrushed through her back giving her shivers.

"out of ammo..." I said before kicking her head with so much force. It sends her flying to the wall that separates her from falling off the roof and onto. She tried to scurry away from the edge but was stopped by my foot stepping on her shoulder. Blood dripped from my shoulder and onto the floor.

"fuck it hurts..." I muttered. Still keeping my eye on her. She scratched my foot but I couldn't care less. Why would I? She hurt me it's obvious that it's fair if I hurt her back.
"don't...don't throw me off please..." she begged and tried to free herself.
I glared at her intensely. I put on more pressure on her shoulder. She screamed.
"shut up! Will you? My shoulders hurt more than yours! Stop whining!" I shouted. Pushing her further to the edge making her hold onto my leg.
I looked around the area. It was honestly peaceful. I'm almost in a trance. But someone just has to scream ruining the peace. I looked down seeing she in tears. I looked away and didn't wanna pity her.