ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖-ʀᴏᴄᴋᴡᴇʟʟ★

"All I want is to be left alone, in my average home But why do I always feel Like I'm in the Twilight Zone? I always feel like somebody's watchin' me And I have no privacy"
___________________________________

"M/n~"

Elijah grips M/n's cheeks as M/n stood there in shock.
"Y-you...!" M/n tries to slap him across the face but Elijah caught his hand swiftly. M/n was about to yell when Elijah covers his mouth letting himself in the apartment and locking the door.

"you're not thinking about screaming are you?" Elijah's voice was terrifying.
"try to scream for help and you'll see how far you're actions can go." he held up a paper with M/n's picture. Descriptions about his occupation at Aristotle arc. his past partners. Of course, Twilight and Thorn princess was there also. Including all the other spies, assassins, and agents he collapsed with. there were also pictures of him inside the headquarters and his collaboration with Twilight AKA Loid.

"oh and this, and these, and this one also" he scattered the pictures on the floor and shoves another piece paper on M/n's chest. M/n's shaky hands gripped the paper. His eyes fueling with rage as he saw his father's occupation. Including his illegal doings about him being a mafia and a hitman for the government. There was so much about making him a clear target for SSS both him and his father.

"Tell me, if I show this CLEAR evidence to your dear yuri. Will he arrest you and your father? Or maybe tear apart Aristotle and include WISE as well! Having the SSS at the hands of both Aristotle and WISE tailing on them. It would be a disaster to keep the peace for both westalis and ostania" Elijah was clearly blackmailing M/n.

"that lady...she's yuri's sister, right? How about Loid? Oh, my bad. I meant twilight. If yuri finds out Loid was twilight. It would be interesting to see how it will unfold! Yuri also doesn't know that his sister works as an assassin right? Damn, so many issues! So many things to ruin! I don't know where to start..." Elijah wraps his arms around M/n who was visibly frozen.

"d... don't...ill do anything..."
M/n was at a loss for words. He doesn't know what to do at this point. He needs to protect his father, Loid, yor, and even Anya! But he wants to protect yuri and himself also. The situation was too much to comprehend. Meanwhile, Elijah was smiling menacingly. He knew that M/n was at his mercy at this point.

"ahh~ that's the M/n I know! The M/n who does anything I told him" Elijah went close to M/n's face.
"I'll tell you what, I won't get these papers out in exchange for something." M/n was desperate to do anything just to keep everything safe. But was also a bit hesitant. But if Elijah sent this information out. Then it would be a disaster for both the forgers and the briars.
"here's what you have to do..."
.
.
.
.
"M/n! I'm home!" yuri shouted. He found M/n sitting on the couch. His eyes were a bit red. Yuri got worried and hurried over to M/n's side

"h-hey! Darling, are you okay? Did he do something?!" yuri was beyond worried for his lover's wellbeing.
"I'm fine...I just watched a sad film and couldn't stop thinking about it" M/n was wiping the tears from his eyes.
"Oh, okay..." yuri was sure that something was wrong.

He didn't know what to do so he just hugged M/n tight. M/n returned the hug and shed a tear without yuri knowing. Yuri offered to eat the food he brought. M/n nodded and pretended that everything was fine.

After dinner, yuri collapsed on the bed while M/n lay on the bed beside yuri. Yuri was passed asleep, but M/n was awake. He can't sleep after what happened earlier. He looked at yuri's sleeping figure and almost had a breakdown.

"I don't want to do this...but I have no choice...I want to protect you" M/n mumbled. Tears formed in his eyes as tears soaked through the pillow he was holding. M/n stood up from the bed and packs the necessary things he have. He walks over to yuri and looks at his sleeping face for the last time.

"I will always love you..." M/n leaned in and kissed yuri. Yuri's lips quiver into a smile. M/n's chest began to tighten as he walks further away from the male.

He left a small text to Loid just in case they might start to worry. I texted him everything that happen. Loid knows who Elijah is. He once collaborated with him in the past. He told everything except for yor being an assassin. He just texted the things that he thought were safe to share with Loid.

He puts his phone inside his pocket and swings the bag on his shoulders.
He left his keys on the table. He opened the front door and locked it

And there was M/n, walking towards the path he needs to go. His face filled with tears and sobs.
He knows that he will regret everything someday.

Who knows. Maybe he can find a way to persuade Elijah not to leak the evidence he has.
But that would take a lot of time.
He can't really kill Elijah since it did. Then the police would be tailing behind him and considering how Elijah has a big image. It might get worse.

His thoughts just repeat the earlier interaction with Elijah.
.
.
.
"here's what you have to do..."
Elijah was close to laughing but stops himself.
"I want you to leave that bastard and live with me." that's when M/n's world began to crumble.
Having yuri know everything is one thing but leaving yuri is just another level. Elijah chuckled.
"hehe~ sorry, but I don't like sharing what's mine. Sorry to burst your bubble there. And even if you did much as to tell yuri about it and act about it. Remember, I have eyes everywhere" Elijah smashed the last thing M/n can do.

No dice after all.

"I'm in full control now dear~" Elijah smiles at M/n while the other male was sobbing. Elijah gave M/n a hug to which he didn't protest.

"I'll be better than before M/n"
.
.
.
He finally made it into the place. His face stained with tears as he wipes them dry.
The building was clearly a hotel for rich people.
"hello sir, are you Mr. M/n?" a man dressed in black asks. M/n nodded.
"Follow me then" the man leads M/n into an elevator and another man dressed in black went inside the elevator as well. It was very scary to have too big men inside the elevator with M/n.

The elevator stopped and one of the men walk in front while the other walked behind M/n. As if the man was waiting for M/n to make a move.
But he didn't and they made it inside without any further trouble.

"Sir, he's here" the men knocked on a big door. They heard a muffled
"come in!" the men opened the door for M/n t enter. The two men stood outside the door while M/n stepped inside.

He saw Elijah standing beside a big glass window revealing the scenery outside.

"Welcome home, darling~"

This is how elijah's suppose to look like. I'm too lazy to draw so I just used picrew.

And yes, you may punch him
(ง'̀-'́)ง