ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 16

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝔹𝕀𝕃𝕃- SZA✰

"if I can't have you, no one should. I might, I might kill my ex. Not the best idea. His new girlfriend is next. How I can't hear. I might kill my ex, I still love him though. Rather be in jail than alone" ___________________________________

"not this time"

An all too familiar voice was heard from behind.
M/n looked behind him to find his—
"Father!" M/n hugged the tall man. Everyone who was witnessing this was touched at the sight of the two.
"long time no see, sir Klein" Loid greeted the man but was ignored because M/n was smothering him with hugs
"you've gotten taller..." his father or
Rather, Klein. Glanced at M/n appearance. M/n chuckled.
"Have I? Then, you look so old now" no one can even break his father's stoic face but here comes M/n making him crack a smile.

"Ahem-!"
Loid couches. Klein's face turned back to his stoic face and glanced at Loid.
"ah, you must be twilight?" Loid's ego got pierced from the pit.
"damn, humbled him real quick" M/n laughs loving how Loid was suffering just by someone not knowing who he was.
"you- yes, I'm twilight. I believe you still remember the last mission we did together?" Loid's sweat dropped hoping that Klein still has his memories intact. After all, M/n's father was the former person that Loid look up to when he was still a rookie. How he handled guns and hide his emotions was truly mesmerizing. For him of course.

"Oh, you mean that one mission when you were a rookie? When you accidentally fall down the vent-"
"Okay, that's enough!" Loid was now embarrassed, remembering his rookie mistakes back then isn't really a pleasant memory. Meanwhile, M/n was watching the scene unfold.
"you once went on a mission with Loid when he was a rookie?! Oh! You gotta tell me that story!" M/n pleaded. Loid shot M/n a glare.
"sure" one word from his father and he was already jumping like a child.

"so, shall we start the meeting?" Klein looked at Loid. The blonde man tensed.
"sure" Loid called out for M/n asking him to lead the way since his not all too familiar with Aristotle's arc. Headquarter.
"of course! Let's go!" M/n leads the way to the meeting room.
It reveals a room with designs of Blue light and a screen monitor at the far back center.
They all sat on the cushioned chairs.
"so... what's today's task? Also, why in our HQ?" M/n asks. Loud sigh.
"We can't use ours for now, there seems to have been an accident..." trustfully, a criminal that they have hostage made a bomb explode. Causing multiple rooms destroyed and people injured. They were still in the process of mending their HQ.

"Let's get this over with...so a dangerous transaction is being made again. But this time it's a lot"
M/n can only tilt his head in confusion. Loid sighs and continues.
"by a lot I mean a lot of people want the object they're trading. So they put up a bidding show. Whoever gets it, it's theirs. And we gotta get that object their trying to sell. Sylvia told me that it can be a threat to both sides. We need to be careful, the traders that want it are filthy rich"

"and so are we," M/n said glancing at his father. His father just looks at him and nods. Loid's mouth is agape.
"o...okay... The bidding show is taking place at 3 pm at the St. Vintu hotel. At the bottom basement. We have to disguise ourselves as the guests. Sylvia and Frankie already put up a fake name on the list of guests. We also need to dress up inappropriately for the event. Namely, masks and suits. Our identities need to be hidden as well as theirs too."
Loid slid an envelope on the table containing their fake names and info.

"First, M/n your name will be verussica võnterae," Loid announces giving M/n a set of clothing.
"And for you sir, you'll have to act as verussica's father. Mr. Võnterae"
Klein could only nod at Loids words.
"as for me, I'll be around. I will handle something important. Just do your thing and bid on one item. If they introduce it as 'one of a kind or 'the big shot' that's your cue to bid prices"