ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜-ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴇʀs𖧷
"I love you so...I'm gonna pack my things and leave you behind. This feeling is old and I know that I made up my mind. I hope you feel, what I felt when you shatter my soul. Cuz you were cruel and I'm a fool so please let me go..."
___________________________________

And that's where their lives escalated
I wonder who'll fall first...

It was an ordinary day for M/n. Well, since it was his first vacation day he had planned to go somewhere and enjoy some new food from a new restaurant that just opened.

His coworkers had mentioned it and said that he should give it a try. Like it's a cheerful day he began his day by cooking breakfast. After he cook up a basic meal he sat on the couch and watch TV for a while. Not entirely, he was mostly on his phone.

While scrolling on his phone a notification popped up.

DING!
Notification: a message from yor!

M/n hesitates to open it. Nervous that it may have something to do with what happened last night. But pressed it anyway. He was met with a message that ruined his entire day.
___________________________________
« | yor | •••

Yor: M/n-san! Is it okay if you and yuri have a date today? I'm looking forward to how you guys get along.
Also please calm him down if he ever freaks out. He can make quite a ruckus.

Yor: oh right! Here's his number.
×××× ××× ××××

___________________________________

M/n face drooped knowing that his vacation is ruined. But because of that deal, he made with Loid, he couldn't let a chance slip away.
'I'll humiliate the living shit out of that Loid.' he thought clenching his fist.

He added yuri's phone number to his phone.
'I suppose I can have some fun by messing with him for a bit...'
He grinned.

___________________________________
« | yuri | •••

You: heya~! Would you like to participate in going to church days?

Yuri: •••
___________________________________

M/n laughed at his message knowing that his name doesn't have his real name. And that he doesn't have a profile on his number.
'he would never guess that it's me HEHEHEHEHEH' he mentally laughed.

___________________________________
« | yuri | •••

You: heya~! Would you like to participate in going to church days?

Yuri: no, I'm blocking you.

You: that's a surprise. you replied and did not block me directly.

Yuri: that's what you want me to do?

You: no, this is M/n

Yuri: I know.

You: oh?

Yuri: my sister sends me your number telling me to text you to 'deepen' our relationship and to know each other better.

You: disgusting, Utterly disgusting

Yuri: anyway, why did you text me? thought for sure you wouldn't even dare to text me first.

You: your sister told me to text you.
Oh, and she said we should go on a date today.

Yuri: SHE WHAT?!