ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖-sᴛᴀᴄᴇʏ ʀʏᴀɴ★

"if we never try, how will we know? Baby how far this thing could go. Give me a sign, cause I've lost my mind"
___________________________________

"gladly"

Yuri pushed M/n onto the couch making him lie on his back as he climbed on top of his lover.
"so those that mean I can put it in?"
Yuri asks a little bit flustered.
"Don't you remember what you said yesterday? You said that I'll let you continue where we left off when we're alone again. So..." m/n kneed yuris hard on. Yuri squirm.
"haah...darling, no need to tease me"
Yuri caressed m/n's cheek.
"am I not allowed?" m/n said kissing the hand that was caressing his cheek.

"let's see if I'll enjoy my present" yuri whispered.
"be gentle" yuri chuckled at M/n's words. He reassured him that he will.
Yuri gave m/n a passionate kiss while rubbing his erection on m/n's clothed dick. M/n gets a little impatient and assures yuri to get it over with.
"alright alright! So impatient love. Here suck on my fingers for now" yuri took off his shirt along with M/n's shirt. he places his fingers in front of M/n lips. M/n was confused but followed anyway. He can feel yuri's fingers swirl around his mouth making his saliva coat his fingers. After seconds pass by. Yuri pulled his dripping finger out of M/n's mouth. He raised M/n's ass close to him

"This might hurt. So bear it a little okay?" yuri said. He pushes his wet fingers into m/n's hole.
"hngh...?!" m/n sucks in his breath.
Feeling an intense spark as yuri starts to pump his fingers in and out.
Yuri added another finger, and another until M/n was in a moaning mess.
"It's right...relax for a bit." yuri kissed M/n's forehead.
"i-it...hurts! How can I relax" M/n wraps his arms around Yuri tightly.
Yuri made a scissoring motion with his hands which made M/n's hole stretch.
"ngh...augh... mph..." M/n's vision starts to twinkle. His cheeks were stained with tears.
"does it still hurt?" yuri asks the male under him.
"I...I don't know...it feels weird" yuri was satisfied with his lover to answer.
"then you're starting to feel pleasure"
He kissed M/n some more.

"Alright...that should do it" yuri pulled his fingers out of M/n.
"night..." M/n was upset that his insides were empty.
"do you think you can handle it?" yuri said lining himself on M/n's entrance.
M/n looks at him with teary eyes before nodding.
"alright. Tell me if it hurts still okay dear?" yuri said.
He slowly entered M/n's hole. His dick easily slipped in with the help of M/n's saliva.
"ahh! A-Ahh!" M/n grips the couch. His eyes rolled back. Immense pleasure waves through his entire body.

"I'm gonna start moving now," yuri said as he started to go in and out of M/n.
"mmph! Augh! Aghh!!" M/n's moans were muffled due to him hiding his face on a pillow.
Yuri thrusts faster making M/n let out more moans. His insides were throbbing and he felt full.
Yuri grabs M/n's hands and puts them in his stomach.
"Can you feel it? Hahh... it's bulging out..." yuri said as he continue thrusting. The sound of skin slapping echoed through the room including M/n's moans.
"ngh...yuri...faster..." M/n pleads. Intense pleasure emerges throughout his body.
Yuri gladly fastens his pace. He pounded hard onto M/n with heavy moans escaping Yuri's lips.
"mph! Ah! Agh!! Ngh~!!" m/n can feel himself close to cumming and so do yuri.

"i-am...coming...ngh~!" M/n's words came out broken.
"shit...im close..." yuri said. He trusted fast making M/n see stars for a split second. After a few more thrusts. White liquid came out of m/n's cock. The liquid landed on his face.
"haah... It feels so good..." yuri confessed. Keeping his dick inside of
M/n still. M/n catches some air.

"haah...ngh?!" m/n moaned out in shock feeling yuri starting to thrusts once again.
"Y-you're...not done yet?! I just came!"
Yuri grabs M/n's legs and places them on his shoulders
"so did I... I'm not satisfied yet..." yuri said. He kept on thrusting but this time it was deep and fast.
"A-ahh~! Ugh...aghhh...mph!" m/n being sensitive after coming just made him more vulnerable.
"T-there! Y-yuri! It feels so good"
Pleasure is the only thing M/n was feeling. And he loves it.
Yuri started panting as he goes deeper. Electricity like came flooding all over m/n's body.
"NGHH~! t-too deep!! Y-yuri!!" M/n's eyes rolled at the back of his head. It was a lot for him to comprehend.

"God, you're so hot M/n. I've been wanting to fuck you senseless but I don't have the opportunity...now...now I have you all for myself! Haah" yuri whispers to M/n while licking and leaving Hickey's all over his neck. M/n wraps his arms around yuri's head as he sucks his neck.
"m-more~! It's so...good!"
M/n moan out. He can feel yuri's dick hitting the deepest parts inside him. Slamming it over and over. Somehow, there was something good about yuri hitting that certain spot. It just made M/n feel so full.

"T-shirt... I'm coming again..." M/n mumbled enough for yuri to hear.
"haah...lets...come together love~"
Yuri pants and after a few thrusts they both cum at the same time.
M/n can feel the liquid circulate inside of him. As he ejaculated all over his stomach
"haah...haah..." M/n breathes out. Trying to catch his breath.
"oh my...what mess...should we wash up?" yuri asks the male under him.
m/n blankly nodded. Yuri scoops him up and walks into the bathroom.

"That wasn't so bad, ain't it?" yuri said.
"my...my butt is throbbing..." M/n said with a painful tone. Yuri chuckled
Both of them wash up and get dressed properly.
"thank you for the present dear. I enjoyed it" yuri smiled.
"Sure you did. Glad you like it though" M/n replied.

Both of them are laying on the bed.
Cuddling in each other's arms as yuri brushes M/n's silky hair with his fingers. Meanwhile, M/n was fast asleep on yuri's chest.
Yuri kissed M/n's forehead and said

"hehe, I love you~"