ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖-ʟᴀᴜғᴇʏ★

"With every passing moment. I surprise myself. I'm scared of flies, I'm scared of guys. Someone, please help. Cuz I think I've fallen in love this time. I blink and suddenly I have a valentine"
___________________________________

After Damian left earlier to go to school. Yuri also left for work leaving M/n to spend his day for himself.
'no one told that is this lonely after they left...' M/n said who was bored in his mind. Idling around the couch watching TV.
'and there are no missions these days...ugh...this sucks...' all of a sudden someone knocked at the door. M/n immediately sprung up from the couch and went to the door.

"M/n-san!" yor happily greeted me.
"o-oh! Yor! What brings you here?" I ask the woman.
"well! It's Valentine's today so we figured to go shopping. I wanna ask if you want to go since you know, you might find a present for yuri!" yor said excitedly.
"v...valentines? It's Valentine's day?" M/n looked at his calendar that was hanging on his wall. And it was indeed,
Valentine's day.

I didn't know that it was valentines day...let alone no one told me about it...huh, a present...what can I possibly give him?
"so~? Are you coming with us?" she asks once more. Since M/n didn't have anything to do and would do anything to not die from boredom. He agrees.
"Okay! We'll be leaving at 12!" she waves goodbye before going inside her apartment.
M/n closed his door and began to dress up.

"UNCLE!!" Anya said in glee as she runs towards M/n and hugged his leg.
"yo~!" he greets Anya and both of her parents.
"oh? M/n is coming with us?" Loid asks
"yes! I hope you don't mind!" your apologies
"no, no, no. I don't mind at all" Loid reassures her.
"Well, let's go?" he asks the figures in front of him. All of them answered.
"LET'S GO!"
.
.
.
"Woah, it's bustling today!" M/n said trying to squeeze into the crowd.
"it's valentines day so I guess it's no surprise" Loid respond while carrying Anya making sure she won't get lost.
"let's go to a less crowded place"
Yor said noticing the discomfort on Anya's face.

The three of them went to a less crowded place. They soon found themselves in a clothing store.
"Oh wow! These clothes look very beautiful!" yor said in amazement.
"maybe you should buy some clothes? I heard that it's a thing where couples wear matching outfits!" yor suggested making M/n blush a bit. M/n imagined him and yuri wearing matching clothes.
"oh, then why don't you and Loid wear those?" m/n said looking at the 'married' people. Yor blushed while Loid looked away with a tint of blush.

'although that's not a bad idea...' m/n thought.
"I don't know...but I'll think about it..."
M/n respond. Yor nodded and dragged M/n around the store. Requesting him some great gifts for yuri. While Loid and anya followed behind them.
"is anything catching your eyes?" she asks. Hoping that M/n found something.

"no...ugh finding a gift is hard..." m/n sigh out. Yor sweatdropped.
"hm, oh! I know! Does yuri like anything in particular?" m/n questioned the woman.
"hm...he likes sweets. He also loves red and he likes cute things. Oh, and please be sure to give it to him after a long day at work. It might relieve him"
M/n took note of your's words inside his head.
"got it!" m/n said, determined to find a perfect gift for him.

"However...I think I should be fine on my own. You should spend your day with your family" m/n said. Yor blushed but nodded.
"I'm excited to know your gifts for him M/n! See ya!" yor bid her goodbye and went to Loid and Anya.

'well, I'm all on my own now...this shouldn't be hard...' m/n walked around still trying to find something red.
"sweets...red color...cute things...where can I find something like that?" he mumbled.
"perhaps a teddy bear? No, he doesn't look like the type to like stuffed toys...I think" now M/n is regretting his lack of knowledge about his lover's likes and dislikes. Knowing that they didn't meet in better circumstances... isn't helping much.

M/n was so deep in thought that he didn't notice he walked into an adult section of the store.
"h-huh?" he tilted his head when the first thing his eyes landed on is lingerie. Woman's lingerie to be specific.
'what the?! When did I...? Why is this store here...?' m/n was beyond confused. He tried to leave quietly but was stopped by staff.

"Hello, sir! Are you here to buy something to increase your intimacy with your beloved?" she asked so beaming.
"i-i...no-" m/n didn't get a chance to say a thing before the staff pushes him further inside.
"We have just the things you need! What do you need good sir? Lingerie? Toys? Or perhaps-" she showed M/n a red lingerie. It looks very decent. Almost cute. M/n was at a loss for words. He suddenly came up with an idea.

"Is there lingerie for males that looks like this?"

M/n exited the shop with a shopping bag in his hands. And the inside contains red lingerie that suits him.
'can't believe I did that...' m/n let out a huff...
'at least I got a ribbon as a freebie...' he thought. Remembering what the lady said.
'here's a ribbon as a freebie. Be sure to surprise your lover with a gift! You to be specific~!' her words rung through his head.

"Well, it's worth the shot..."

___________________________________
«                         | yuri |                       •••

You: yuri, come to my house after your work. I have something for you!

Yuri: oh, okay! ^^
My shift just finished, and I'm heading there right away.
___________________________________

M/n was nervous and hesitant for a moment but figured he might as well do it.

He wore the lingerie under a white polo to cover it. He waits for yuri to knock on his door. After minutes of waiting. Someone finally knocked.
"M/n! Dear!" M/n hears yuris voice outside.
He opens the door only to be met with a hug.
"I'm tired...can I sleep here?" yuri slumps onto m/n's warm hands.
M/n chuckled.
"sure why not!" he responded.
"so? What's present?" yuri asks excitedly.

"wait here okay?" m/n made yuri sit on his couch. He goes to his room to put on the bow. Making sure he looks decent. He tied the remaining ribbon on his wrist.
"alright...deep breaths..."
He slowly exited his room.
"Close your eyes yuri!" m/n shouts. Making yuri jolt but obeyed him

"I'm kinda scared...is it something edible?" yuri asks while covering his eyes with his hands.
"uh...probably..." M/n responded making yuri more anxious.
Yuri felt a weight on his lap.
"alright...open your eyes!" m/n said. Yuri slowly uncovered his face as his eyes opened. His eyes widened in shock as he saw m/n on his lap with his wrist tied together.
"surprise?" m/n was unsure. Yuri was frozen in place making m/n sweat drop. Yuri's face turned red in an instant.
"H-HUH?! WHA-WHAT?!" yuri was stuttering as m/n wrapped his arms on yuris shoulder.
"happy valentines day love!"

Yuri's confusion turns to realization.
He looks at m/n's calendar. And it really was valentines day.
"I didnt know it was today..." yuri mumbled. Feeling bad that he didn't prepare anything for m/n.
"sorry I didnt know...i could've bought you a gift as well...but...are you really my gift?" he asks.
"why don't you open my clothes to see for yourself?" m/n gestured on his clothing. Yuri gulp but unbottoned m/n's polo.

His eyes widened at the sight in front of him. M/n was wearing a sexy and semi-cute red lingerie underneath his polo.
"is that a lingerie?" yuri asks the male sitting on his lap. M/n nodded.
"I don't know what to give you so I just did this." m/n scratch the back of his neck.
"no, no, no! You alone is already a gift!" yuri said hugging the male.
M/n blushed.
"w-well...im glad you like it..." m/n said.
"so? Are you going to enjoy your present of not?" he demanded yuri giving him a smug look.
Yuri smirked and said.

"gladly"