One day i'll marry you

In which darrian plans to marry david once their older (btw feel free to leave request)

Third Person Pov 

Darrian looked at david who watched the movie with pure interests his eyes not leaving the screen. Darrian found himself smiling whenever david would laugh at a funny part of the movie or when he would every here and there rest his head on his shoulder. If you were to ask darrian he'd say david was perfect. 

Darrian saw david as a beautiful gem that shined so bright the sun would be jealous and he also saw him as his future life partner. Darrian kept telling himself that one day he would marry the beautiful gem. Darrian knew that what he felt wasn't a crush it was love and the feeling was addicting. 

He knew he wouldn't ever find somebody new and forget about david he was in love and nobody could take david's place. Darrian promised david he would always be by his side and he meant it. Promises can be broken but he wouldn't break his even if his very life depended on it. David rested his head on darrian's shoulder again with a smile on his face. 

'Word to everything i'm gonna marry him one day and buy a very expensive ring and lots of other pretty things' Darrian thinks to himself while already picturing their future today. 

This was based off the song one day i'll marry you by the Jackson 5 

Hope ya'll enjoyed