The fans (pt 4)

In which fanfiction started a lot of drama (This is the final part for real this time i only made this ne cause so many wanted it) 

Btw wrote a new notti x jayrip book you should check it out 

Btw am i the only one thinking the notti hate is old now like let him rest in peace i was so ticked off when i watched the music video for kyle ricch new song today i get he wasn't an angel and dissed to but god this is getting out of hand 

Me and sugarhillhottakes will always have beef they play with me again and it's up i swear 😒 

Third Person Pov 

David had been losing his mind and this time it wasn't about the fanfiction he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. He knows it was only to help him with his fanfiction addiction and the second time was just to confirm it was nothing but it definitely felt like something and he was lost.

He had no idea how he felt but he knew that he couldn't talk to darrian about it the topic being embarrassing so he ended up going to jay. "This is crazy" Jay says and david nods. "I know i can't believe all this drama and for no reason" David says. "I was actually referring to the fanfiction" jay says. 

"Dude pay attention I'm in the middle of a crisis" David says. "Look your telling me all this started because you got addicted to reading fanfics?" Jay asks. "It's not just about the fanfics now I'm confused about how i feel towards darrian but i can't talk to him about it" David says sadly. 

"If you ask me it's best that you talk to him get all that un-needed tension out of the way so you guys can know where you stand and move past this as for the fanfics ion understand how you got so wrapped in it" Jay says. David then opened his phone and pulled up a book for jay to read. 

Jay took the phone and ended up reading a book about him and chris. "Yeah i was better off not seeing that" Jay says not understanding how anyone could even imagine him and chris as a couple the thought made his stomach turn but he wasn't tripping it was just stories written by fans. 

It was just the fans showing love and honestly some fanfics were the least of jay's problems. "I don't know bro talking to darrian seems kind of risky" David says. "Sometimes you gotta take risk and if you don't talk about it now you'll regret it later trust me" jay says. "When'd you get so smart?" David asks. 

"I been this smart don't play" Jay says. So later that day david had called darrian asking if he could come over so they could talk and he would be lying if he said he won't nervous. This could go either way and his mind was telling him it was most likely to end badly. He couldn't lose his best friend. 

So to calm his nerves he decided to read fanfiction and of course found himself getting lost in the book he was reading. He was so wrapped up in it that he honestly had forgotten about everything else. He didn't even hear darrian use his key to get in the house or him calling his name. 

Soon his phone was snatched out of his hand and david looked up at with a mug look. "Finally i got your attention" darrian says before looking down at david's screen and snickering. "Don't tell me you back on this" Darrian says and david rolls his eyes. "I was just reading it for fun" David says. 

"Uh huh" Darrian says teasingly before handing david his phone back. "So you said you needed to talk" Darrian says and david feels the nerves come back. "Yeah it's about the whole fanfiction addiction" david says. "Ight what about it?" Darrian asks and david sighs not sure how to say what he needs to. 

"Well i-i been thinking and-" David starts but stops himself mid-sentence feeling extremely nervous causing the words to get stuck in his throat. A smirk took over darrian's face and he grabbed david's chin causing them to look each other in the eye and david felt himself becoming more nervous. 

"You been thinking bout how i was right? You want us to be together just like we are in the books huh?" Darrian asks and david was reaching his breaking point his heart could literally explode at any given moment. "Bro stop playing with me" David says knowing darrian was most likely joking. 

"Who said i was playing?" Darrian asks and david felt his face heat up. Darrian leaned in kissing one of david's cheeks that were tinted red and let out a small chuckle once his cheek turned a darker shade of red. Then darrian slammed his lips on david's making david's eyes widen in shock. 

After a few seconds though he closes his eyes and kisses back and it felt the same as it did before. Both their stomachs filled with butterflies and their hearts began to flutter. They both felt relief they were finally able to get their feelings out the feelings had been bottled up for way to long. 

Darrian pulled away and david looked down with a big smile making it's way on to his face and his face if possible got redder. After that the two decided to date in secret not wanting the public to know yet. Later that day he went to see jay to thank him for his advice but was met with a shocking surprise. 

He went to jay's room and saw he had the sheets pulled over his head but the bright light under the cover let him know he had his phone. David pulled back the cover and saw jay with his eyes glued to his phone and guess what he was doing... 

Here you guys go i kind of rushed it so sorry if it's bad 

Hope ya'll enjoyed