feel it twice

In which darrian catches feelings for david after he's moved on (based on camila cabello)

Third Person Pov 

Two years ago david had caught feelings for his best friend darrian. HE tried to keep his feelings hidden since he was so afraid of ruining his friendship but it got to the point where it hurt to much to keep his feelings hidden. So he told his friend how he felt and ended up getting his heart broken. 

The two began to keep their distance but soon went back to being friends. But things took a sad turn once darrian finally realized he had feelings for david. Unfortunately david had moved on and no longer had feelings for darrian. It honestly hurt david to hurt darrian especially with things being better. 

It killed david knowing he was killing darrian but he felt that way once and he wasn't going to feel that way again.  David tried to walk away but he couldn't even though he knew he had to cause he had moved on. Sadly there's always a point in your life where you have to let some things go. 

David had to let go of his feelings for his friend and now he was beginning to regret that. He wishes darrian felt like this before so they could have been together but it's to late now. Darrian grabbed david's face before kissing him making david's eyes widen. David quickly pushes him away. 

"What are you doing!?!" David yells/ask while trying to control his heart that was beating fast. 'I won't feel it twice' David thinks to himself. "How do you expect me to be your friend!?! When i like you but you act liek you ain't got a clue" Darrian says. "If you remember correctly you had your chance" David says. 

Darrian without a word walked out of the room before slamming the door and david felt tears come to his eyes. It hurt him to hurt darrian but he couldn't do this. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed