it makes sense (pt 2)

In which it makes sense for them to have feelings even when their not in their own world 

Third Person Pov 

The two were currently watching tv darrian had his arms wrapped around david tightly as david's head rested on his chest. David was listening to darrian's heartbeat as he closed his eyes for some reason his friend's heartbeat soothed him it was as if it was a lullaby made for him and him only. 

Darrian leaned down placing a kiss on david's forehead and began to rub his back gently. A small smile made its way on to david's face. The two loved these moments they were truly at peace just enjoying each other's company. David lifted his head before placing a kiss on darrian's lips that darrian quickly returned. 

The kiss made david's heart skip a couple beats and darrian found himself smiling into it. The kiss wasn't like the ones they have when their in their special world these kisses were sweet and gentle. They keep telling themselves that it makes sense to kiss each other like this as if they were in love. 

It made sense for them to be on each other's minds twenty four seven and to find themselves smiling at the mention of the others name. It made perfect sense to want to claim the other and let the world know they were off limits. It made sense for them to want to give the other their heart. 

David pulled away and felt his face heat up at the look darrian was giving him. Darrian's eyes were clouded with love and he had an expression that someone may have if they were looking at something that was undeniably beautiful. Darrian looked at him as if he were a lovely painting in a museum. 

"I love you" Darrian says shocking david. David was used to them saying i love you in a 'i love you bro' type of way or when they were in their own world deep in the heat of the moment but this was different. Darrian said it as if he were speaking deep from his heart and soul. He said it in the 'i'm in love with you' type of way. 

"I love you to" David says matching darrian's energy. Darrian then grabbed david's chin before kissing him passionately. It makes sense for these actions to occur with your best friend right?  

Hope ya'll enjoyed