See you

In which only a special person can see a certain side of you (Based on the song darling i do by landon pigg and lucy schwartz) 

Third Person Pov 

It's funny how without a certain person the world is a sad and colorless place. Without that certain person you'd look up at the sky and the clouds wouldn't make shapes like they usually did they would be just plain. Even the most beautiful song like a bird's in the morning wouldn't sound beautiful. 

David had that one person in his life that person being his best friend darrian. Without darrian everything meant nothing. Darrian had a special place in his heart and it always warmed his heart knowing he had a special place in his as well. Darrian was the one person who stayed by his side. 

He had already lost so much but if he lost darrian he would truly have nothing to live for. "I can't imagine a world without you" David says randomly as his friend held him close something he did often to comfort him. David felt safe in his friends arms like they were in their own world nothing could hurt him. 

The most precious thing about the twos bond was they showed each other a different side of themselves that nobody else would ever get the chance to know. Darrian smiled at his friends words. "I couldn't imagine a world without you either" Darrian says honestly before pulling away slightly. 

He pulled away to the point where he was still holding the other male but they could now look each other in the eyes. "You've been through so much but you still keep a smile on your face and attempt to help others. You bring out a side of me that nobody will ever get the chance to know" Darrian says. 

David smiled softly at his friends words before a gentle kiss was placed on his head. "You think nobody understands what your going through and nobody can see how hurt you truly are but that's not true i understand and i promise i'm gonna help you in anyway i can" Darrian says speaking from his heart. 

"I see all that your going through. I can see that your struggling" Darrian says before moving one of his hands so he could grab david's chin. David felt his heart get a warm feeling as darrian looked at him with a loving expression. "Don't ever think i can't see it. I see you i really do your all i see" Darrian says. 

Darrian says meaning it as soon as he see's david everyone else in the room disappears it's just him and david and he likes it that way. 

Trash and corny chapter i know but i had to give ya'l something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed