Memories unfold

In which little things can trigger certain memories 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian and david had known each other for so long that many people when they think of one think about the other. They had been through so much together good and bad but no matter what their feelings for each other didn't change if anything everything they went through made them stronger. 

They had both known from day one they were going to hold each other's hand and not let go no matter what. Darrian pulled david into a warm hug and david placed his head on darrian's chest and began to listen to his heartbeat. Darrian's heartbeat made him think about every time darrian had comforted him. 

Darrian would always hold him close and rub his back while kissing his forehead gently. The smallest moments they had could unfold another memory. For example every sweet kiss david give darrian makes him think back to their first kiss. 

Seeing the other smile reminds them of every time they were each other's umbrella through the storm. Every time they hold each other's hands they think back to them holding hands while running down the sidewalk to get to school. 

Certain foods make them think back to every restaurant they went to during their first few couple of dates. How every Christmas the mistletoe makes them think about the first Christmas they spent together as a couple. These little things are reminders of big and special things for the young couple. 

This chapter low key sucked and i apologize next chapter will be better btw that crush i told ya'll about i need advice. So we were talking and i began to think about everything that's been happening between us. I like him and i'm tiired of the games i need to know how he feels. 

So i said 'You know how i feel bout you yet you keep playing' so then he responded 'What do you want me to do?' So then i asked him 'What do you think you should do' Then he said 'Fine i won't play no more' then he just left so i'm confused 

Hope ya'll enjoyed