Hugs and kisses

In which Darrian's hugs and kisses always make David feel like he's on top of the world (this the last chapter of this book)

Third person Pov

David smiled all big as darrian wrapped his arms around him. David loved being in Darrian's arms he felt warm and safe like nothing in the world could hurt him. He then felt gentle kisses being placed on his head.

The kisses made his heart skip a beat. The hug and kisses always made him feel like he was on top of the world cliche he knows but it was the truth. It was Darrian's embrace that always successfully made him feel better.

Whenever he was sad or going through a hard time darrian would wrap his arms around him tightly just holding him close. David would in those moments take in his friends scent and enjoy how at peace he felt.

Then the kisses would make him feel like he could fly. Whenever they kissed he tasted the sweet taste of vanilla, his stomach would fill up with butterflies and he would feel a spark or sometimes his heart would skip a couple beats.

David would always pull away with a smile on his face and sometimes grab Darrian's face and pulling him back in for another one needing to feel those sweet feelings again.

David turned over in the bed and smiled once him and Darrian's eyes met. Darrian leaned in pecking David's lips sweetly. David smiled before resting hie head on Darrian's chest.

It was no secret that Darrian's hugs and kisses made him happy and he was going to continue being happy for the rest of his life. "I love you" David says before closing his eyes and feeling a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you to" darrian says making david smile. Well besides his hugs and kisses hearing that phrase also made his days better.

Well guys that was the last chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed