Fly me to the moon

In which darrian studies astronomy and compares his love for david to space 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian and david were on the roof with a picnic and the telescope set up. Darrian studied astronomy and david was actually very fascinated with space so the often had times like these where david would look through the telescope and see planets and stars and ask darrian about them. 

Darrian always loved astronomy because he found it cool how everyday their universe expands and you discover different things like new planets that may never be understood. But dark matter wasn't the only mystery at hand darrian often wondered how he got someone like david to say that he was theirs. 

It was no secret that david had him and gravity was pulling him closer to david's beautiful personality and body and no astronomical phenomenon could ever stop him. Darrian looked over at david who was staring up at the sky with a smile on his face and his eyes were lighting up. 

Darrian swore david's smile was more beautiful than all the stars in the night sky. His smile was so beautiful he was sure every star in the galaxy copies. He was sure the constellations wouldn't ever be able to make as beautiful a pattern. Darrian loved the conversations they would have late at night. 

It got to the point where he couldn't sleep until he talked to david so every night he run him up like saturn. Darrian saw a lot of cool and beautiful things looking through his telescope but he still believed david was the best view. HE was thankful Galileo never found david cause he'd say the universe revealed around him. 

Darrian viewed david as his sun cause he honestly couldn't live without him, his whole world revolved around him and he shined so bright darrian was shocked he didn't go blind just by looking at him. "Can you fly me to the moon? I wanna one day play among the stars" David says happily.

"I've always wondered what spring is like on Jupiter and mars" David says looking at darrian with eyes full of light. "I'll fly you there and buy you the world if you want" Darrian says before kissing david sweetly. 

Alright you guys this was kind of cheesy but hey it's something and as you guys know i been suffering lately with my stories and stress from my real life so please be patient with me 

Hope ya'll enjoyed