Feel the same

Guys everything in this chapter is based off of me and my crush slash best friend 

In which david is crushing hard on his friend 

Third Person Pov 

David found himself smiling all big as darrian wrapped his arms around him from behind during their play fight. David in his mind was praying that darrian couldn't hear his heart or see his blushing face and the huge smile he couldn't seem to wipe off. This happened a lot of david honestly hated it. 

Darrian and david have been best friends for as long as they can remember and they promised each other that they would always remain friends. But later on david found himself catching feelings and fast it felt like a disease that kept getting worse. Darrian in a way was the pain but was also the medicine. 

He hated the feelings he got around darrian but at the same time in a way loved the feeling. He low key loved how happy he would get at the mention of his friends name or the warm feeling he would get whenever darrian held him in his arms. However he hated how jealous he would get. 

He hated whenever darrian brought up a girl he liked and he hated how little things that didn't bother him before bother him now like being called bro. He hates that nickname so much and hates the thought of being seen as a brother cause even though he shouldn't wants to be so much more. 

A part of him wants to tell darrian how he felt but he was afraid that it would ruin everything. He knew that darrian most likely didn't feel the same and the last thing he wanted was to put his friendship on the line over some dumb crush. What confirmed that his friend didn't feel the same way was during truth or dare. 

Chris who knew david liked darrian dared them to kiss and even though david found his heart racing during the kiss darrian looked disgusted and wiped his mouth as soon as the kiss was over. It hurt davids heart but at the end of the day he knew darrian didn't feel the same and he never would. 

David then felt cold in his friends arms and quickly got out of his friends hold making darrian look at him with a look of confusion. "I gotta go" David says and didnt even wait for a response he just needed to leave and go far away. He wishes he could lock the feelings he had for darrian away somewhere where they couldn't be found. 

For those of you who saw the announcement this will be my last update until i come back from my break. But i need some serious advice so this chapter was heavily based off someone i have feelings for in a real life i mentioned them in my book 'i wish we could get along' and my feelings are growing. 

It's growing harder to be around him because of my feelings. We play fight from time to time and we have kissed before but that's a whole different discussion. I really like this person but i don't think they like me. I'm their 'friend' but they don't treat their other friends the way they treat me. 

I always have to start the conversation when with their other friends he has no problem starting a conversation. Then everyone is telling me he likes me but hes showing different and honestly it's getting tiring. Ion got time to be played with we have done things friends don't do but he treats me like he doesn't want me as a friend or girlfriend 

Honestly it's crazy 

Hope ya'll enjoyed