cake

In which david feels like he's being taken advantage of (Based off the song cake by melanie martinez)

Third Person Pov 

David laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling with his heart beating ever so hard against his chest, his cheeks tinted a dark shade of red, a huge grin making it's way on to his face and butterflies appearing in his stomach. It's funny that thinking about darrian had this effect on him. 

Every day he found himself becoming more and more addicted to darrian. He imagined their bodies moving in sync and feeling darrian's oven warm skin against his own. Him grabbing darrian's shirt and slamming their lips together while deeply enjoying the oh so sugary sweet taste. 

He imagined darrian's hand caressing his side and wrapping his arms around him he swears darrian's fingers feel like cotton. His heart breaks whenever darrian leaves feeling as if he's missing something. They were like a recipe they had all the ingredients except the most important one. 

Darrian loving him was the only ingredient they didn't have. David found himself falling for darrian more and more everyday while the other male was only their for one thing. He wanted to have his cake and eat it to. David was honestly tired of darrian viewing him in that way as a piece of cake. 

A piece of cake that he could just discard and continue to walk away with the frosting of his heart. David was tired of continuously giving darrian slices of heaven but he couldn't help himself.  He swears he nearly melts whenever darrian pulls him close and david was in heaven due to the other males vanilla scent.   

He was addicted to the other males delicious taste of butter cream and the other male had a way of hypnotizing him and making his sense go insane and become filled with empty calories. David needed darrian but felt like the other male didn't need him which really hurt him but he couldn't lose him. 

He would continue to play this game because he couldn't lose the sweet feelings he got from darrian. He needed the sugary sweet kisses, the feeling of his warm skin, the scent of vanilla, the delicious taste of buttercream and the feeling of cotton. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed