Sneaking back in

In which david tries to sneak back in to the house once he misses curfew 

Third Person pov 

"Come on my heart spend the night with me i'll bring you back tomorrow" Darrian says before kissing on david's neck that was covered in marks. David smirked before lifting darrians head and slamming their lips together in a passionate kiss. Darrian and david had decided to have a date night. 

Nothing to out of the ordinary the two watched a movie then had dinner before certain actions had taken place. But jay told david he wanted him home by 11:00 pm and now it was currently 3:00 am. David honestly lost track of time since he was under the spell the magical night had casted on him. 

"I love you and i wish i could stay but you know how jay gets" David says after pulling away from the kiss. "Come on baby spending the night with me and coming back in the morning is better than walking into yo crib in the middle of the night" Darrian says. "I guess but i'll be in more trouble" David says. 

"Plus we both know the real reason you want me to stay and not tonight i'm already sore" David whines and darrian smirks. "Naw i honestly just wanted to be with you no time with you is enough" Darrian says and david places a gentle kiss on his lips. "You'll see me later today i promise" David says. 

David then gets out the car and quietly opens the door and looks around before the lights turn on. "What took you so long?" Jay asks while texting chris on his phone and david puts on a nervous grin. "We got caught in some very bad traffic" David says and jay straight faces him letting him know he wasn't buying the story. 

"Oh really?" Jay asks and david nods. "Yeah that's what happened" David says. "Uh huh" Jay says then goes back to texting chris. "That story makes no sense considering the fact that you was supposed to be here hours ago so you were caught in hour long traffic" Jay says and david sighs. 

"How bout you worry bout chris" David says before walking to his room. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed