Anything you want

In which darrian gives david whatever he wants 

Third Person Pov 

David considered himself very lucky to have someone like darrian. Darrian loved him and wouldn't dream of hurting him and would do anything in his power to make him happy and keep a smile on his face. If david asks for twenty dollars darrian will give him forty and if david needs help he won't hesitate to offer his assistance. 

"Darrian i'm hungry" David says with a pout and darrian pecks him on the lips. "Ight baby what you wanna eat?" Darrian asks and david smiles. "I'm actually in the mood for two restaurants but i don't know which to choose." David says and darrian smiles. "You can have both" Darrian says. 

"Really?" David asks and darrian nods. "Yeah order whatever you want" Darrian says and david pecks his lips four times feeling happy. David ended up ordering a lot of food but darrian paid for all of it with no compliments. "I love you" David says and darrian grabs his chin before placing a gently kiss on his head. 

"Love you to" Darrian says honestly while looking at david with love in his eyes. "What we gonna after i eat?" David asks opening the bags. "Anything you want" Darrian says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed