it makes sense (pt 3)

In which maybe it makes sense for them to be in love (this is the final part)

Third Person Pov 

"It all makes sense" Darrian says confusing david. The two had just been watching a movie together when somehow something had clicked in darrian's mind. When suddenly david had rested his head on darrian's chest. The action was nothing new and so was the reaction that darrian got. 

Darrian began to think about everything that had been happening between him and david and how his feelings had grown over the years. What he felt was something that most definitely went beyond friendship. "It makes sense why i feel this way" Darrian says with a small smile forming on his face. 

"David you have always been a big part of my life and i have always had strong feelings for you but now it's different. I kept telling myself that you were just my friend and that it made sense to feel the way i felt towards you. But you don't look at a friend the way i look at you" Darrian says honestly. 

David found his heart skipping a beat once darrian stared him deep in the eyes before he spoke once again. "I smile whenever i hear your name and your the only thing on my mind twenty-four seven. It doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with you I'm content and whenever you smile i swear my heart skips a beat" Darrian says, 

"Honestly ion know how to live without you and i want to claim you and let everyone know your mine and always will be and i'm yours cause nobody in this world can make me feel the way you do. I swear everything about you drives me crazy and it makes sense for me to feel this way" Darrian says. 

David remains completely speechless before darrian says something that makes his heart stop for a second. "It all makes sense because i love you and i have for as long as i can remember. I love you for being the amazing person who i want to spend the rest of my life with. The person who makes everything better just by being there" Darrian says. 

Before darrian could say another word david grabbed his face before kissing him passionately expressing all the emotion that he felt. David felt the same way darrian felt and had for a very long time. They pulled away staring at rach other lovingly before david speaks. "I love you to" David says. 

Then david was being picked up and began to giggle between each kiss as darrian kissed him continuously. They revisted their special world but this time it was different it's always different when your in love. 

this sucks but i had to give ya'll something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed