Conjoined for 24 hours

In which david and darrian are stuck to each other for twenty four hours. 

Third Person Pov 

"They look so cute" Jay says making david glare at him. "I couldn't agree more" Chris says before him and jay bust out laughing. "Very funny" Darrian says which seemed to cause them to laugh harder. Jay and chris were always arguing sometimes about nothing at all so a plan was born. 

David and darrian had the idea to make the two have a sort of get along shirt situation to stop their bickering. They promised the two that if they succeeded to spend a whole day together that they would do the conjoined for 24 hours challenge since they didn't think the two would pass. 

Sadly they did and now the two were stuck like this until midnight. But the plan did seem to work since jay and chris seemed to be getting along. "As much as we would love to watch this we got plans" jay says before chris wraps his arm around him. "Where ya'll going?" David asks and jay laughs. 

"Dinner we're starving" Chris says before they disappear out the door making david groan loudly in annoyance. "I have to go to the bathroom" Darrian says making both of their eyes widen. So fast forward five minutes and they were leaving the bathroom and nearly falling on the way out. 

"Alright go left" David says and they end up going in different directions and flying back towards each other. "My left dummy" David says. "Watch yo mouth or else we gon have to shake word to my dead" Darrian says as they head to the kitchen. Then the two ended up making a mess in the kitchen. 

"Jay will clean it" Both of them say before heading to the living room until david trips which causes them both to go tumbling to the ground. "Great. Just great" Darrian says and the two end up crawling to the living room before scrambling on the couch. "We aren't ever doing this again" Darrian says. 

"Agreed" David says. Soon they end up watching a random movie before falling asleep and once jay and chris came back home the two were cuddling on the couch. 

I'm sorry you guys i know i gave ya'll two bad chapters today i promise i'm trying 

Hope ya'll enjoyed

Kid in love (Ddot x dd osama oneshots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara