True love

In which david and darrian have a weird love/hate relationship (based off the song true love by p!nk) 

Third Person Pov 

David glared at darrian in annoyance as he went on and one about something he couldn't care less about. "Shut up please nobody cares" David says and darrian turns to him with a frown on his face. "Nobody cares what you think but I'm still hearing your opinion" Darrian says with a smirk. 

David wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. He hated how darrian had the ability to push his buttons but at the same time he knew life wouldn't be the same without darrian. David and darrian had a weird love/hate relationship and trust me it showed. Sometimes it felt like a switch was flipped. 

One minute they'd be hugging each other then the next they'd be wrapping their hand around the others neck. They both annoyed the other but they still loved and cared for each other if that makes sense. Sometimes they both wonder how they ever got to this point but they know it was meant to be. 

Without the other one they would be incomplete. Nobody else could have the same effect on them as the other and nobody could deny the obvious chemistry between the two of them. They actually both found the other special cause they hadn't ever met anyone like the other. Darrian's expression turned into one of amusement. 

He always found it funny and kind of cute when the other was mad. Darrian then wrapped his arm around david who playfully rolled his eyes at the action. 

Short but sweet  i say i did ok here 

Hope ya'll enjoyed