Crush got crushed (pt 3)

In which maybe thinga can be better (people want me to do more ddot x dd but honestly the competition is better so i might not) 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian stared down at david who was sleeping on his chest with nothing but love and guilt in his eyes. He reached down using his thumb to rub one of david's tear stained cheeks before leaning down and kissing his forehead. Darrian felt horrible for being the reason david is upset to this extent. 

He wishes he could go back and do things differently. Darrian stared down at david and found himself smiling a little thinking about how beautiful and peaceful he looked as he slept. Darrian always loved david and trust me it very much so showed but when david confessed his feelings he wasn't ready. 

Darrian was honestly also scared due to how strong his feelings were and he was worried that things wouldn't work out with david. He knows how he handled it wasn't right and he deeply regrets it. Seeing david cry hurt him he didn't ever want to be the reason that david's beautiful smile wasn't on his face. 

Darrian found his chest getting a warm feeling once david began to snuggle against his chest before his eyes fluttered open. David then looked up at darrian before getting up and going to the bathroom. Then soon the two were just sitting on david's bed slowly being killed by the awkward silence. 

"Thanks for comforting me but you should probably go now" David says before looking off to the side. "No i can't cause i have something of yours" Darrian says confusing david. "You have nothing that belongs to me" David says and darrian shakes his head. "I have all your feelings about me" Darrian says. 

"But you have none of mine" Darrian says and david frowns. "Oh trust me i have all your feelings about me. I told you how i felt and you let me know you ain't feel the same way in the worst way possible! You cut off all contact with me and things didn't have to be that way" David says feeling angry again. 

"I shouldn't have cut you off but it was for good reason and trust me you have no idea how i feel" Darrian says. "Oh i don't well please tell-" David starts before his face is grabbed and lips are being slammed against his own. David's eyes widen in shock as his heart began to beat hard against his chest. 

Darrian was kissing him passionately and letting out all the emotion he tried so hard to hide all that time ago. David closed his eyes and began to kiss back finding himself being hypnotized by the emotions being expressed. Darrian slowly pulled away with a look in his eyes that made david's heart flutter. 

"I felt the exact same way you felt and i have for a very long time but i was scared. The feelings were strong and i didn't want them to be there and i was worried that it would ruin things. Then you told me how you felt and i panicked which resulted in everything that's happened" Darrian says. 

"I know my words won't make anything better but i want you to know that it killed me seeing you like this. I don't ever wanna be the reason that you don't have that beautiful smile on your face or be what caused tears to stain your beautiful face. I deeply apologize and i know i've done nothing to deserve your forgiveness" Darrian says. 

 "I just want you to know that i didn't want things to end like this and i hope one day you'll be able to forgive me and that we can start over" Darrian says before letting david go. Darrian gave david a kiss on the forehead before giving him a warm smile and leaving. David all day tried to forget. 

He tried but failed miserably the kiss wouldn't leave his mind and his face kept heating up and his heart kept racing. David then sighed before getting up and grabbing his phone and calling the person he didn't think he'd ever call again. The two ended up talking for hours they really missed each other. 

The two then became friends again and after a few months had started dating. The two were happier than they had ever been. 

I wanted to give these two a happy ending even though i didn't get mine and don't worry guys the queen of bad books was really depressed at first but i'm starting to do better 

Hope ya'll enjoyed