I will always love you

In which david and darrian will always love each other (Based off the song lovesong by adele) 

Third Person Pov 

Darrian wrapped his arms around david and held him tightly as if he were protecting him and davd quickly returned the hug. David loved the moments they would have when they were alone. Whenever david was alone with darrian he felt a million different emotions. In darrian's arms he felt at peace. 

He felt like he was getting back the innocence that was stolen from him. He was forced to grow up so quick he had forgotten what it was like to be a kid until these moments helped him remember. These moments made him feel whole. Darrian was his other piece that he couldn't lose. 

David smiled thinking of all the times darrian would hold him close and whisper sweet things in his ear. The main thing he would say was that he made him whole and david felt the exact same way. The couple had their fights and would sometimes keep their distance but it wouldn't ever last long. 

Their feelings for each other didn't change they loved each other. They would both scream it from the rooftops they were in love with the other and always would be there wouldn't ever be anyone else in the world for them. Darrian rubbed david's back gently before kissing his forehead a couple times. 

"I love you" David says while listening to darrian's heart the heart that belonged to him and always would. "I love you to and i always will love you no matter what" Darrian says speaking from his heart. He would aways love david and david was the one he knew he would one day buy a ring. 

Hope ya;ll enjoyed