crush got crushed (pt 2)

In which david has to put on a strong face despite his broken heart (no cap ya'll i got so much going on and the thing that went down with my crush honestly i'm feeling depressed) 

Third Person Pov 

David went into the bathroom and used a washcloth to wipe off the million tear stains on his face. David then sighed before putting on the fake smile that had pretty much become an accessory. He wasn't ever fully dressed without which honestly hurt david since he knew it was fake. 

He didn't like having to put a front in public but he couldn't show how hurt he truly was sadly his pride made him believe that emotion was weakness. He quickly left the house and began to run his errands. He went into the store deciding to buy a few snacks knowing what the plan was for later. 

Then david bumped into somebody and quickly began to apologize. "I'm sorry-" david starts before he realizes who the person was. He felt his heartbreak all over again as he stared at the person who had cut off all contact after certain feelings were revealed. David quickly put on his smile. 

"Hi it's been awhile" David says trying his best not to show in any way, shape or form how hurt he truly was. "Yeah it has" Darrian says. "Well it was nice seeing you but i should be going" David says and didn't wait for darrian's response as he quickly made his way to the register. David felt like crying. 

it brought back so many old memories and even though he tried his best to hide it he was sure darrian could still tell he was upset. David honestly wished he could just snap out of this weird sadness but he knows that he can't just erase his feelings towards darrian. He went home and watched a movie. 

He was eating the snacks he had purchased earlier and was judging the couple more than he was watching the movie. He often wondered if he would ever be able to get back to normal and he honestly wishes he could just hit a button and start over. He wishes he hadn't ever said anything. 

Maybe if he had kept his feelings hidden he wouldn't have lost darrian. David then heard knocking at his door and groaned. David paused the tv and got up and opened the door being met with darrian. David's eyes widened and he began to feel nothing but anger. 'Why is this happening ?' david asks himself. 

"Can i come in?" darrian asks and david frowns before letting him in. "What do you want?" David asks before plopping back down on his bed. "I just wanna talk to you it's been awhile" Darrian says and david scoffs. "Yet it still feels to soon" david says before putting on his famous fake smile. 

"David-" Darrian starts before he was cut off. "it's been awhile because you chose to cut off all contact with me simply because i told you how i felt! I'm sorry i caught feelings but i figured even after i confessed we could still be friends but i guess i was wrong" David says before tears started to fall. 

Darrian walked over trying to wrap his arms around david but was pushed off. David put his hands over his face began to cry hard the feelings hitting him at once and the pain felt as bad as it did before. Darrian then reached out again and was happy that he wasn't pushed away like before. 

There will be a part three which will be the final part 

Hope ya'll enjoyed