I wish (bonus chapter)

I'm which David hates Darrian's girlfriend but at the same time wishes he was her (basically David's feelings in I wish you were gay and based off the songs heather by Conan gray lofi remix and I wish you were gay by Claud)

Third person Pov

Have you ever been confused on who you are? Have you ever had feelings for somebody you knew you couldn't have and you just had to suck up the feelings and accept things you can't change that's how David felt.

Lately he had noticed his feelings for darrian going past the point of brotherly and he was struggling badly with his sexuality but he knew whatever he wa he wishes darrian was the same so he could have him.

But he knew that was just a stupid little fantasy since his best friend was undeniably in love with someone else. David hated her with all his heart and. It wasn't jealously it was the fact the girl was faker than plastic.

But she always acted like an Angel when darrian was around and somehow had him mesmerized. He hated it and was tired of being the forgotten cold day in December while she was his heather who got his sweater.

He didn't care about the sweater just the fact that darrian liked her better. He hated that darrian called him his bro but called her baby when she didn't deserve it. David was tired of having dumb hope of darrian feelings the same.

It was like was like sitting in the dark waiting for a light that would never come. David hated that he kept wishing even though he knew it wouldn't come true he knew darrian liked her better and always would.

David watched darrian and his girlfriend feeling sick to his stomach before leaving. 'I wish I were in her place I wish he was gay or bi so I could have a chance' David thinks to himself.

Every thought lately started with 'I wish' even though he knew those wishes wouldn't come true.

Alright guys the end of this book just wanted to give a bonus to say thanks for all the reads my ddxddot books are getting

Act like a friend is number three in ddxddot so thanks

Hope ya'll enjoyed