Locked in

I'm so tempted to delete my book 'i wish you were gay'

In which darrian and david are locked in forever 

Third Person Pov 

A wise person once said that you have to live your life to the fullest and continue to be yourself even when others try to change you. Darrian and david spent a majority of their lives as best friends before realizing later down the road they had feelings for each other. 

The feelings confused the both of them considering the fact that they hadn't ever felt that way towards another dude before. They also felt a little bit of fear due to them not knowing how other people would take it. That sort of thing can really make or break them if you think about it. 

But they both slowly found themselves hurting by seeing the other with someone else and not being true to themselves. They didn't want to look back and regret the things that they didn't do or let people who don't matter get in the way of a potential relationship with someone with does. 

So they ended up confessing their feelings and since they were on the same page they decided to take things to the next level. After awhile the two finally decided to tell the public about the big change in their relationship. They honestly didn't care anymore they wanted the world to know the truth. 

They posted a picture of the two together with the caption 'We locked in forever' they got some hate mainly from their fangirls but overall all their real supporters and friends let them know that it didn't matter as long as they were happy. The caption in the picture was simple but it spoke truth. 

They two were locked in and they were going to be each other's shield from all the negative and rise above everyone's lies. They both told each other that they were locked in forever and they meant it. 

Short little update to keep ya'll satisfied until the weekend 

Hope ya'll enjoyed