The fans

In which david and darrian react to fanfictions about themselves 

Third Person Pov 

"Why are we doing this?" David asks while looking through the fanfics already knowing that he was going to hate this. "Come on bro it's going to get us fews and plus it's fanfiction how bad can it be" Darrian says. "Everytime somebody says that it's always bad" David says deciding to go ahead and read. 

He came across a fanfiction titled 'kid in love' the book was actually pretty good it was just random short stories about the two. Although he did find his face heating up once he read the 'it makes sense' chapters but other than that everything was good. "The fans really crazy" David says. 

David shook his head and laughed before clicking on another one where basically darrian was his bully and they ended up dating and dealing with opps like the mom's boyfriend and fake friends. He found himself getting sucked in to every single book finding them in a way interesting. 

He did get mad every here and there when he saw that they hadn't been updated but his favorite so far was one titled 'Social love' which was basically the regular fell in love on social media story but the author had a way of making it interesting and different than other stories like it. 

He also came across one where bascially him and darrian were going through relationship issues and he quickly became sucked in wanting an update. He came across another one called 'teenage fever' which was a cute little story. "What are you doing?" Darrian asks which scared david. 

"Nothing" David says quickly with his face heating up. "Really? Cause it looks like you was reading those fanfics" Darrian says with a smirk as he saw his friend getting redder and continuing to deny that he was reading the books he was talking bad about just a few moments ago. 

"Uh huh bet you was reading them and wishing it was reality" Darrian says leaning closer to his friend who was backing up."H-huh" David says feeling his heart beating hard against his chest and he felt confused not knowing what was about to happen next. "Chill bro i'm messing with you" Darrian says. 

David nervously laughs as darrian pats his shoulder before going to set up the camera. "Let's go we bout to go live" Darrian says and david nods still starstruck by what just happened and the books he read. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed