I want you back

In which a terrible mistake is made (This was requested) 

Third Person Pov 

He had been blasting the song faxts all night while trying his best not to cry. He and his boyfriend darrian had broken up because darrian had been cheating on him. His phone had also been blowing up with meaningless messages and notifications and they all had something to do with darrian. 

"Darrian this! Darrian that! Just leave me alone" David says finally throwing his phone across the room and it luckily didn't break. "Your not in love with me but man i fell in love with you look what you done to me" David sings along to the song before he finally let the tears stream down his face. 

David just cried as the song continued to play and then when it was finished would just repeat all david wanted to do was blast his music hoping it would drown everything out. He wanted to cry and scream even though it wouldn't fix anything. 

~Seven months later~ 

David smiled as ryan kissed his cheek and moved his hair out of his face as he recorded. David had been going out with ryan for a couple of weeks now and he was honestly the happiest he had ever been after spending an eternity crying over darrian it was good for him to get back out there. 

Little did he know darrian was aware of his new relationship since he still followed david on his spam account he had seen ryan being posted on david's story. Darrian honestly wasn't expecting to see david with somebody else any time soon and he would be lying if he said he wasn't bothered. 

He honestly hated seeing david all happy while with somebody else and even though they had only been dating for a couple of weeks to darrian it had felt like years. Years of torture watching david all happy with someone else not to mention he was obviously way better than ryan in every way. 

He had tried to get back in contact with david but each attempt failed and he was back at square one. Until he finally caught david in public and had tried to speak with him. "David let me speak" Darrian says. "Ion want to hear anything from you" David says and darrian grabs davids arm. 

"Please just give me five minutes of your time" Darrian says and david sighs then nods giving in making darrian smile. "I know i must up all that time ago and i'm truly and deeply sorry and i know actions speak louder than words so i'm going to do everything i can to get you back" Darrian says. 

"I'm with ryan now" David says and darrian looks at him with a serious expression before grabbing his chin and pressing their lips together. David felt his heart race and he was then reminded why he fell in love all that time ago but he quickly pulled away he couldn't do this to ryan. 

He knows how bad it hurts to be cheated on and he refused to do the same to someone especially someone he deeply cared about. "I'll get you back" Darrian says before letting david go. "I promise you i will" Darrian says and david felt his heart race because he knew darrian was serious. 

Ya'll want a part 2?  

Hope ya'll enjoyed