Almost like dancing

In which darrian treasures every hug 

Third Person Pov 

David hugged darrian and immediately laughed when darrian held him tightly and rocked them side to side. Darrian loved these moments when he could hold david close and rock him slow and wish that he wouldn't ever have to let him go. Darrian wants that more than anything but can't have it. 

In these moments it was almost like dancing and he couldn't help but fall in love with the feeling of having david in his arms. There were times where it felt like they both had the same fantasy they would stay in each other's eyes. They would close their eyes and gently rock each other side to side. 

Darrian pulled away slightly looking at david who still had a smile on his face. "It's like you don't wanna let me go" David says jokingly making darrian smile. "I don't" Darrian responds shocking david. But david just laughs before pulling darrian back into a hug before closing his eyes and rocking side to side. 

Darrian wondered if anyone had caught on to what he was doing but he really didn't care. He didn't care if the whole world knew he was in love cause right now he was in his own world. A world where he could hold david in his arms forever and ever. 

When people say i'm a good writer it's so hard for me to believe it (btw longer oneshots in the future)

Hope ya'll enjoyed