Am i in love?

In which darrian wonders if he's in love with david

Third Person Pov 

Darrian had his head resting on david's chest as david played in his hair while doing something on his phone.  Darrian wrapped his arms around david tightly and david leaned down placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. In these moments darrian feels nothing but the absolute purest of happiness. 

But then again he always felt happy whenever david was around. He could be having the worst day imaginable but seeing david would make everything better. Darrian and david had been dating for a couple of months now but it already felt like years considering them being friends first. 

Darrian was very thankful to have david he was honestly his everything. This honestly made darrian question how deep his feelings were for david. He often times began to wonder how deep his feelings for david had become and if the l word came into play. He has always loved david. 

He always loved him as a friend and brother but now the feelings are way different but a very good different. Now david can make his heart skip a couple beats just by smiling, he always found himself smiling whenever he heard his name and would do anything for david with no hesitation. 

His heart breaks whenever he hears david cry and it makes him wanna literally tear the world apart until he finds who's responsible for making david sad. Darrian does everything he can to keep a smile on david's face cause if david's not ok he definitely isn't ok. David is the only person who understand him. 

Darrian feels like david is the only one he can truly count on to be there for him. He knows all he has to do is say the word and david will be there which was one of the things he loved about the other male. Darrian was getting lost in his thoughts and couldn't help but keep asking the same question. 

'Am i in love?' Darrian asks himself. 

This chapter sucks i know but i haven't updated this book in awhile and wanted to give ya'll something 

Hope ya'll enjoyed