Promises

In which darrian comforts david (Based on promises by jhene aiko)

Third Person Pov 

David cried as his friend held him tightly in his arms. David had these moments often where he began to think about notti and his passing. He hated how his death was looked at as a joke he lost someone who meant the world to him. Sure notti wasn't an angel but he doesn't deserve this amount of disrespect. 

David remembered notti promised him he would always be there for him no matter what and that even when he got really mad with him he would still always check on him and make sure he was good. Whenever david was nervous about a certain event and notti couldn't attend he promised to be there in spirit. 

"I promise it's gonna be alright. I know it hurts but i can guarantee you that it will all be better soon. I can't even say your gonna make notti proud cause you already have and notti won't ever leave you. He promised you he'd be here in spirit and he meant it he's looking down at you from the stars" Darrian says. 

"I can promise you he's with you everywhere you are. I know you feel like you can't make it but he wouldn't want you to do anything crazy because you have people here now that need you. I need you and i always will more than you'll ever know. Right here in this moment i promise you notti won't ever have to worry bout you" Darrian says before kissing david on the forehead. 

"I will always protect you and every single little moment and every little sunshine notti won't be the only one by your side i'll be there to always will" Darrian says. David found himself smiling at darrian's words. "I love you" David says before darrian leans down pecking his lips. "I love you to" Darrian says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed