it makes sense

In which in their own world every new action makes sense (In this they are both nineteen)

Third Person Pov 

Every Saturday morning when they were alone they created their own world. A world where only they could go and could experience the sweet pleasures it gave. Darrian groaned into the kiss as david's hands ran down his back then moving one of his hands back up before putting it into his hair. 

Darrian pulled away leaning down kissing, biting and sucking on david's neck making sure to leave marks. In this world these actions made sense it made sense for best friends to perform these sorts of acts. It made sense for them to kiss each other with an immense amount of passion. 

It made sense for david to moan out his friends name as he touched and kissed him and made him feel things nobody else could. It made sense for david's moans and pleads to be music to darrian's ears. it made sense for them to discover new ways to drive each other incredibly and completely crazy. 

David was moaning loudly in darrian's ear begging him for more he needed more and he wanted darrian as many times as he could have him. Darrian went harder hitting that special spot and groaning at the sweet pleasure. It made sense for them both to become addicted to each other and fast. 

"I love you so much baby" Darrian says followed by a groan making david whimper loudly. it made sense for darrian to whisper such things in his ear and for david's heart to flutter and his stomach to get a warm feeling. This all made sense but only in their own special and extraordinary world.

David grabbed darrian's face before slamming their lips together. Creating a kiss that was full of hunger and passion. They both let out groans into the kiss as they both came david painting his lower half as darrian painted david's walls. 

Guys i promise if this offended anyone or made anyone uncomfortable i will take it down 

Hope ya'll enjoyed