The wound

The wound never healed and it's all your fault (they are both 19 in this one) 

Third Person Pov 

When they were babies, they would take naps together when they learned to walk instead of walking to their parents, they walked to each other. Once they reached elementary school, they stole each other's first kiss. When they reached middle school, they were each other's bodyguards. 

Once they became famous they lost someone close to them which caused them to grow closer but before that they had already found themselves becoming to close. One night after a performance they went back to the hotel and certain events took place. Their hands exploring each other's skin opened wounds. 

It was as if the other's hand was a blade and it had cut them deep creating a wound that refused to heal. The two refused to speak on the matter not wanting to make things worse then they already were. They couldn't ruin things further with the person who they have had with them their whole life. 

Darrian and david looked each other deep in the eyes everything else around them fading all that mattered was each other. Darrian reached out and grabbed david before pulling him closer and running his hand down his back. David bit his lip before reaching up and caressing his friends face. 

Soon they leaned in pressing their lips against each others and their hands began to roam each other's bodies. Re-opening the wounds causing them to blood but both males ignored it continuing to kiss each other sweetly. Soon the kiss grew passionate nd they found themselves on the bed.. 

David gasped as his back made contact with the mattress and darrian looked down at him with dark eyes. Darrian grabbed david's chin and kissed him while putting his other hand on the side of david's head to help him balance. David wrapped his legs around darrian's waist and began to run his hands down darrian's back. 

The wounds still didn't heal and they wouldn't ever heal because of the other. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed